BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have a smaller size of this and I love using this at night before bed. All the origins products that I use have a fantastic smell and I love how this feels on my skin! Definitely recommend for anybody with dry skin.
Eleanor
Review for: High-Potency more...
This moisturizer is perfect for any skin type. You only need a little bit, so the product lasts a long time! The packaging is cute, it does a great job, and although it is pricey, this moisturizer does not disappoint. I got it in a makeup subscription box and was really happy with it.
Kristin B.
I received a sample from having points with sephora and I LOVED IT! Before using this product I never had a night cream, the product smells amazing and is gentle on the skin for a night time routine. Would have purchased the full size product but it's rather expensive.
Andrea O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I started using this product a month ago and I can't say enough good things about it. I love the texture of the cream and love the smell. I love how my skin feels after and I definitely see a difference int he texture of my skin.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite night cream/moisturizer. It is non oily and makes my skin feel protected and refreshed. It helps to add back the moisture that gets stripped from it and provides a layer of light protection. It doesn’t feel heavy at all.
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
This is a great night cream for people with combination skin. It not only hydrates and keeps my skin looking wrinkle free and plump, it also works to clear any blemishes and dark spots over time. Never clogs my pores or makes me feel greasy.
Samantha C.
Orlando, FL
I never used a night time moisturizer until now. Origins' High Potency Night-A-Mins works great! The renewal cream left my skin feeling refreshed in the morning. I can't wait to continue using this cream and keeping my skin feeling hydrated!
Leslie F.
Apopka , FL
I started to use this product thanks to influenster when it send me some samples to try it and loved it. I have definitely feel a difference on my face. It's the first time using it and would definitely continue using it. I don't think it needs no improvements it works great on my skin.
Karissa J.
Huguenot, NY
night-a-mins will hands down change your life. It's hydrating but light, no greasy feeling, & has a refreshing Orange scent. Sephora has a kit with a small eye cream, Ginzing Day lotion, Night-a-Mins & a charcoal mask. 10/10 would buy again.
Rachel D.
I haven't missed using this in my nightly routine since I purchased. This is by far the most hydrating, great smelling, non oily moisturizer I've used. Its thick without being heavy on the skin. It locks in moisturizer and leaves my skin with a natural glow.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.