BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Nicole E.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this as a free sample from Sephora for being a Beauty Insider member. I absolutely love this product! It makes me skin feel so smooth and helps diminish the blemishes. It also keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night! This may be my new favorite night cream!
Leslie F.
Apopka , FL
I started to use this product thanks to influenster when it send me some samples to try it and loved it. I have definitely feel a difference on my face. It's the first time using it and would definitely continue using it. I don't think it needs no improvements it works great on my skin.
Samantha C.
Orlando, FL
I never used a night time moisturizer until now. Origins' High Potency Night-A-Mins works great! The renewal cream left my skin feeling refreshed in the morning. I can't wait to continue using this cream and keeping my skin feeling hydrated!
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
This is a great night cream for people with combination skin. It not only hydrates and keeps my skin looking wrinkle free and plump, it also works to clear any blemishes and dark spots over time. Never clogs my pores or makes me feel greasy.
Karissa J.
Huguenot, NY
night-a-mins will hands down change your life. It's hydrating but light, no greasy feeling, & has a refreshing Orange scent. Sephora has a kit with a small eye cream, Ginzing Day lotion, Night-a-Mins & a charcoal mask. 10/10 would buy again.
Lauren C.
Austin, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
So far the best night Cream I've ever used!!!! My skin has been on the dryer side and I've been using this a little heavier than needed, like a sleeping mask and I have noticed a big improvement.
Andrea O.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I started using this product a month ago and I can't say enough good things about it. I love the texture of the cream and love the smell. I love how my skin feels after and I definitely see a difference int he texture of my skin.
Rachel D.
I haven't missed using this in my nightly routine since I purchased. This is by far the most hydrating, great smelling, non oily moisturizer I've used. Its thick without being heavy on the skin. It locks in moisturizer and leaves my skin with a natural glow.
Jane L.
Worcester, MA
Review for: 50Ml more...
I have combination skin and this is a great night cream. I especially love how it smells. I've only had a deluxe sample so I haven't seen effects over time, but it definitely softens and doesn't feel greasy.
Colleen K.
Seattle, WA
I absolutely love this night cream!! It is so concentrated in vitamins and amazing ingredients. I always wake up with hydrated, bright, and tight skin that is glowing and healthy. I will definitely repurchase this and other Origins products in the future.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.