BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
So I got the Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins in my VoxBox for free and I have to say I love it. It's a little heavyweight on my skin, however it settles in quite nicely. I wasn't sure of night creams but the Night-A-Mins changed my mind.
Tantras U.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love it. It has a nice smell so fresh and citrus. I have dry skin and this works wonderful. It's light, absorbs easily. When I woke up in the morning my skin is bright and not dull. I've used for a while a continue to repurchase. Give it a try!
Elizabeth H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
I can't say enough good things about this product. It works wonders overnight. It feels extremely moisturizing even after hours of wear. It's a bit pricey but, considering how long it lasts and how well it works, it's worth it.
Kayla G.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing! Ever since I started using it, I wake up with my skin feeling fresh & moisturized & I have this glow that lasts most of the day. It's hard for me to remember to moisturizer every night, but with this, I look forward to it!
Kristin B.
I received a sample from having points with sephora and I LOVED IT! Before using this product I never had a night cream, the product smells amazing and is gentle on the skin for a night time routine. Would have purchased the full size product but it's rather expensive.
Sena D.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I like this product for when my face feels parched and dry in the winter months. It does feel greasy, but i don't mind that when i go to bed since i wash my face in the morning. It doesn't break me out which is a plus. A little goes a long way.
Radleigh H.
Crestline
This product has absolutely changed my life. It completely changed the texture of my skin and I can't believe I didn't use it before. I got it at Sephora because one of my friends recommended it to me and I absolutely fell in love with it. For anyone who has problem skin, PLEASE get this.
Nicole E.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this as a free sample from Sephora for being a Beauty Insider member. I absolutely love this product! It makes me skin feel so smooth and helps diminish the blemishes. It also keeps my skin moisturized throughout the night! This may be my new favorite night cream!
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I like this stuff. I am not a big night cream user mostly just daily moisturizers but this stuff feels and smells nice. I also felt my skin was really moisturized in the morning and not greasy. I think as far as night creams go I might repurchase this.
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have a smaller size of this and I love using this at night before bed. All the origins products that I use have a fantastic smell and I love how this feels on my skin! Definitely recommend for anybody with dry skin.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.