BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Laura C.
So I got this in my voxbox for free. I love the orange scent and the formula is super creamy. I have oily skin, and that can pose a problem being that this lotion is thick and is overly moisturizing for oily skin types. Other than that, I really love the scent.
Magi Z.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This cream has helped to rejuvenate my skin. It adds moisture to my skin like never before. I am pleasantly surprised. Although it may be pricey, it is worth it. I have purchased it at Sephora and origins.com. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ann C.
Review for: High-Potency more...
My hubby bought me this night cream. He said that it's better to use all-natural products and also it is good for your skin. So I tried it and I absolutely love it! It is not sticky or oily. Just perfect! I used the "A Perfect World" cleanser before applying this cream. This is a great moisturizer for dry skins. And for those of you who have dry skins especially during winter, I recommend this product! It's worth it!
Marlee B.
Lillington, NC
This is a product that I've heard rave reviews about before, and if you have dry skin, I totally understand the hype. My skin is combination skin, so a moisturizer this rich really isn't my speed. It definitely seeps in over night, but I felt like my skin was still a bit greasy in the morning. Not for me.
Ebie Z.
This stuff is like butter!  Makes your skin feel so soft and smooth overnight.  I did initially break out when starting to use this product, but after the purge, my skin looked fantastic!  Priced reasonably and would definitely purchase again
Genina F.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Seriously one of my all time favs and nightly ritual. Skin always is refreshed, moisturized, and any blemishes seem to heal overnight and look less visible. Oil free makes my skin nice and not greasy in the morning.
Nikki B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This lotion is great. When I wake up in the morning after using it, my face feels so great and soft. I have very sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all. It is a bit pricey, but you only need to use a very small amount. Would definitely recommend.
Mariana T.
I love this cream, it's not oily and the smell is amazing. The next day my skin would feel nice and smooth.
The best part about this product is that it moisturizes while it healed my skin that breaks out very often.
The texture of this cream is silky.
Haley G.
Wernersville, PA
The only moisturizer I will use. I have sensitive skin h this product doesn't make me break out, doesn't add any oil, & leaves the most refreshing orange smell once I'm done. My boyfriend always compliments me on the smell & I've caught him using it as well.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is one of the higher priced skin care items I've purchased but it does a great job. I love most of the origins skin care products because they're super gentle and perfect for those with sensitive skin. It's my go to when I have the budget to afford it.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.