BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE this moisturizer. The consistency of it is perfect, thicker than others but not so thick like other creams I've tried. I use this over serums and it has a nice effect, kind of leaves my skin matte. I suffer from cystic acne and this has not cured it yet, but it hasn't made it worse. I will keep it and continue testing.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: High-Potency more...
i use this every night and i have noticed a significant difference in the hydration of my skin i used to have the worst dry skin ever and winter time was always a nightmare for me but this has been a savior, origins has been hit or miss for me but this product was a total hit and i will buy again once i am empty!
Brandy G.
LaPlata
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free, Tm, High-Potency, High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
This cream really replenishes the skin's facial vitamins and it really helps the face if there are any vitamin deficiencies there. Just a wonderful product to add to your beauty regimen. Must try.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
This isnt too expensive,but it’s a good moisturizer. It’s very rich and creamy and works well. I don’t think it is the best for oily skin like I have, but for drier skin, it would definitely would work better. I love Origins and pretty much all of their products are great and work well. I would recommend it to everyone.
MICHELLE D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I love this product, with dry, but very acne prone skin finding products that hydrate and renew my skin, without breaking me out is quite hard. This product delivers all the best qualities of a night cream (hydration, minimizing fine lines, and fixing discoloration) while still not feeling heavy or greasy.
Marisa H.
I really noticed a difference in the overall look of my skin after using this. I looked well rested, more radiant, and hydrated. Definitely an effective product. Plus, I love the light citrus scent of this. Since it's night cream it is a thicker, but not heavy, consistency. I would buy this again.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
I never used to use night creams because I didn't see the value to them, but when I added this to my nightly facial routine I saw a difference in my skin. My skin glowed more, my pores seemed more small, and my skin also wasn't as oily. It does have an orange smell to it, which I personally like.
Ashley M.
I received a sample of this product from influenster. I was very happy with this moisturizer. It's a pretty heavy moisturizer, but when I would wake up and wash my face it was so soft and nourished. My skin wasn't dry at all after using this. I would've loved to continue to use this product, however Origins skin care line is not cruelty free so I will not be purchasing this product and will continue to look for new cruelty free skin care.
Paige W.
Carrollton, TX
This stuff is amazing! It has a very orangey/citrus smell, and it's super hydrating. I have the one with oil in it. It also helps to prevent lines on your skin from sheets/pillows/pressure.
Lauren G.
Humble, TX
O man O man O man, you will never hear me talk about about this product. I use this every night it is a daily routine in if I could get this product 10 stars I would.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.