BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Sandy A.
Conroe, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
Extremely moisturinzing. I would highly recommend if you have dry skin. Leaves your skins very soft and it's extremely soothing and calming for thr skin. A little bit goes a long way and it will last you a long time. You can find this at Sephora and at Macy's.
Farhiya O.
well hidden secret. get you some! before this i would wake up wash my face and id be so dry. Now i have a healthy glow and a good balancing out of my skin colors. the antioxidants are amazing for your pours and it helps sooth cystic acne if you have it like me!
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
I like this moisturizer but it is best suited for dry skin. My skin is too oily and I started waking up with spots after using this. It works on sensitive skin and it smells great but it is very emollient so only use if you have dry skin. It's a little pricey as well
Brianna R.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Amazing moisturizer for most skin types. Wake up feeling very hydrated and skin is great for next day makeup. Helps with any texture and dry patches on face. Not to expensive so worth it's price and lasts a long time. ❤️
Shelby H.
Glendale, AZ
I received a deluxe sample box of several #origins products for #aperfectworld launch. I loved the night Cream so much, I ordered a whole jar right away. I have maybe 25 different nightcreams but this stuff is amazing and I love the smell. Great for my dry skin.
Janel K.
Tucson, AZ
I recieved this product for free to test from Influenster. I am in love with his product. The smell especially and the way it leaves my skin feeling afterward. Very hydrating and in the morning my face feels and looks even better than it did when I went to sleep.
Gianna C.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Amazing night time moisturizer. Smells like an orange peel. My skin feels brighter and more vibrant in the morning. Its the tiniest bit thick for summer but perfect for every other season.
Elizabeth R.
Pelion, SC
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
my favorite moisturizer!! I use this after washing my face at night and it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated the next day! it doesn't leave my skin oily, and doesn't feel like silicone!
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
this is one of my favorite moisturizes. it’s very rich and clears up any dry patches or irritated areas very quickly. it smells good, not like chemicals, but like some kind of citrusy scent. if you have dry skin i definitely recommend because it’s a very heavy duty cream.
Laura C.
So I got this in my voxbox for free. I love the orange scent and the formula is super creamy. I have oily skin, and that can pose a problem being that this lotion is thick and is overly moisturizing for oily skin types. Other than that, I really love the scent.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.