BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Courtney B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: High-Potency more...
I use this every night and my skin is completely balanced and my complexion is flawless. I ran out and switched to something else temporarily and my skin went crazy. This is the best and you wake up looking "glowy" and balanced.
Hali R.
This moisturizer is a game-changer. I've never been very good at maintaining an nighttime routine, but I am EXCITED to wash my face and use this moisturizer at night! It's so gentle and leaves my skin feeling so soft in the morning. It is fairly thick and feels a little oily once it is applied, but so worth the hydration it provides. I highly recommend this product!!
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
This is one of my favorite night creams! It is extremely moisturizing and I feel like I can really see a difference in my skin the next morning after using it. It is very thick, almost like a balm texture, but it feels great on the skin. I would highly recommend it!
Tanya L.
Tucson , AZ
Got this in my vox box and I'm pretty impressed. It does smell kind of citrusy which in my opinion is weird for a night cream but it makes your skin feel very hydrated. Most likely will buy full size product.
Niaz P.
Atlanta, GA
It has a nice texture for under your eyes and does a great job moisturizing. I don't see much of a visual difference other than that, but you definitely get rid of dry skin under the eyes with this. I got a travel size of this and I plan on purchasing the full size.
Brittany G.
I love this! I use the face wash, then the mask and then I put this on after and it's amazing. It smells like oranges. Definitely moisturizing. I wake up in the morning and my face is so soft and moisturized. I have dry skin in my t zone and this has helped so much.
Ashley D.
Tucson, AZ
I would have to say this is now my go to night cream, the way my skin drinks this up is so perfect and the smell is amazing. Such a GREAT product. It's definitely a must try for all skin types
Kelly F.
This is my absolute favorite night cream! First of all, it smells amazing, but it is also super hydrating. It is thicker than my day cream, but absorbs into the skin and doesn't feel greasy or uncomfortable. It also lasts a long time. I've repurchased several times.
Kellie W.
Review for: 50Ml more...
I love the scent and how moisturizing this is! It's very emollient and hydrating. The only reason it's not five stars is I will get a few tiny bumps the next morning sometimes when I use this.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Review for: Tm more...
I love the origins skincare line and night a mins is one of my favorite from them. It is a thick hydrating night cream that hydrates and softens skin. I would recommend for combo or dry skin. Nice smell and does its job :)
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.