BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Katelyn A.
I received a sample of this product from Influenster and was very impressed with it.  I preferred it over the energizing moisturizer (the orange packaging from Origins).  Definitely a luxury product.  Tolerable smell and absorbs quickly.  I would consider buying the full size of this product.
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
I received this product in my VoxBox. I really loved how it made my skin feel before bed but didn't see any dramatic differences compared to my other night creams that I've used in the past. I checked out its retail and it's a little high for fairly basic results.
Angie E.
Rome, GA
I used to love another big brand for all their skincare but I have to say that this particular product made me an Origins believer! I LOVE this cream.  I bought it as part of a 3 pack with a cleanser and a mask. Together they make the best team and my skin just loves it! Also, it smells amazing.
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Really nice moisturizer, perfect for dry, extra dry skin! I wish it came in a pump however, I think it's too thick for that. This is my third time buying it and I would definitely buy it again. I normally buy it at sephora and I highly recommend it.
Sandra S.
GAITHERSBURG, MD
I really love this night cream. It's the perfect soft texture and it feels amazing on your skin. Very moisturizing, it leaves your skin feeling super soft and it smells good too. I tend to use it more during winter months.
Colleen A.
Boston, MA
I've been sort of all over the place with night creams in the past. First using something that didn't do a whole lot. Then using something for skin much older than mine. And using everything in between at one time or another... I LOVE that this night cream gives me results without completely tearing up my skin or causing breakouts! It's very nourishing and thick but it absorbs and leaves the skin cushiony and soft.
I received this product for free for testing purposes but would buy it.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I like this moisturizer mostly for its light-weight feel and refreshing citrus scent but I feel like it doesn't really do a lot for my skin.
I am almost about done with my first tub and I don't see any significant improvements apart from maybe my skin isn't falling back into being too oily or too dry. That typically happens when regularly moisturize
Samantha R.
Portland, OR
Review for: High-Potency more...
Obsessed with this product. I use it every night after I wash my face and use toner. Its a bit thicker than most moisturizers and has a nice smell. It has helped noticeably with my dry skin when used consistently.
Lindsey H.
Somerville, MA
I am new to origins products, but I have quickly fallen in love with their moisturizers! The scent of the cream is so soothing, perfect for before bed I feel like it relaxed me. It has a thick consistency, but not greasy. I highly recommend it! I'm so glad I got to try it for free. #discoverorigins
Chelsea M.
North Mankato, MN
I wanted to love this more than I did. The frangrance is delightful but it was just way too thick and took too long to absorb. I was afraid to roll over and make a mess in my pillow. It does a descent job at hydrating, but when my sleep is affected by not wanting to get comfy, I can't give it 5 stars.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.