BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Andrea L.
Metairie
Review for: High-Potency more...
After much debate about what type of moisturizer to get I finally decided on this one. I have very very dry skin and sometimes feel some moisturizers dry me out, which is crazy. But this moisturizer has helped my skin so much in the past 4 months. It is a little think but you don’t need all that much. This is an amazing product.
Diku D.
Skokie
Love! Will purchase again. This product is amazing. Learned about it through a youtube beauty guru who was loving this product and kept mentioning it in her favorites video. I tried it out and love it a lot. I loved the way it made me feel and I will purchase again. Bought this for mom as well and she loved the way it felt.
Courtney V.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is really moisturizing! I use this at night after my serum to really lock in the moisture. It is pretty pricey which is a downfall but it really helps my skin feel amazing when I wake up in the morning. I have really dry skin. This smells like oranges, which I usually hate the smell of, but it’s actually not too bad.
Shayna R.
Sioux city, IA
I had just a small sample size of the Origins Night a mins moisturizer and I FELL. IN. LOVE. it made my skin so soft in the morning. I used it straight after my night time cleansing skin routine. I would certainly reccomend this to others, especially those with dry/combo skin!!! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Alyssa G.
Amherst
This product is pricey but has a nice effect on my combination skin. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized and also seems to leave a lasting effect of a more even skin tone. this product has a nice smell, like fruit and herbs. Ultimately i would recommend this product because it seems to do good things for my skin.
Fernando R.
Azusa, CA
One of the best nights creams I’ve used. Isn’t greasy and doesn’t clog my pores. It moisturizes my skin really well I wake up with smooth skin. I would recommend this night cream to friends and family
Olivia W.
I enjoy this moisturizer, the oil free version. It really makes my face feel so smooth in the ironing and seems to be just the right amount of moisture. Plus it smells good.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE this moisturizer. The consistency of it is perfect, thicker than others but not so thick like other creams I've tried. I use this over serums and it has a nice effect, kind of leaves my skin matte. I suffer from cystic acne and this has not cured it yet, but it hasn't made it worse. I will keep it and continue testing.
Amanda R.
Bremen, GA
I LOVE this cream. It made my face look so wonderful. I had to stop using because I am pregnant and I didn't want it to dry out and get bad by the time my pregnancy and breast feeding ends so I gave it to a friend. Once I am no longer pregnant or breast feeding I will be getting again. My favorite night cream EVER.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
I’ve been using origins night-a-mins since I was 17, and have been loving it ever since! It’s such a great nighttime hydration product and I really feel like it hydrates my skin and minimizes the texture. Love the skin-loving botanical ingredients and the lack of any fragrance. It’s one of my go to overnight creams.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.