BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

SARA K.
Antioch, TN
My favorite night serum/ moisturizer ever!!! I cannot live without this product! The way my skin feels when I wake up is amazing. Well made night line and I'll never stop using it! Definitely recommend buying this asap!
Ventura T.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
Really enjoy this night cream. Light weight but still moisturizing enough on my combination dry skin. When using this I notice my skin is more even and my texture is slightly improved. Pretty pricey but I think it's worth it. Only complaints are jar packaging and strong scent.
Ariella C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I totally intend on buying the full size product I really like putting this on before bed leaves my skin super moisturize and I pair it with an oil vitamin C oil and it works great for my skin doesn't make me break out or feel super oily leaves my skin with just enough moisture completely recommend this product
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
Not only does this product feel amazing in the face, but it is so moisturizing. It smells just like oranges. I like that it's not greasy. This is one of the cheaper high end moisturizers, but it's also one of the best.
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
By far my favorite night moisturizer. It's at par with the fancy essential oils I use for skincare and it's not nearly as expensive, however it still isn't within my price range (as a college student) so I try and make each bottle last. It's so creamy and hydrating, but it's not too thick, so it doesn't clog your pores. It also smells AMAZING. I love this stuff.
Pamela E.
Centreville, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Really great product. Has a light citrus-y smell which isn't overwhelming. Cream absorbs into skin nicely overnight, allowing you to wake up with soft, moisturized skin without being too oily. Didn't cause any break outs. The only downside I would say is that it comes in a jar which is not ideal hygenically speaking, I'd prefer if it came in a tube or pump.
Vanessa B.
Hayward, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE the smell of this product! It is a great overnight moisturizer that packs a punch for fine lines and wrinkles, plus it smells AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend this product for someone looking for a great-smelling and heavily moisturizing night cream.
Angie E.
Rome, GA
I used to love another big brand for all their skincare but I have to say that this particular product made me an Origins believer! I LOVE this cream.  I bought it as part of a 3 pack with a cleanser and a mask. Together they make the best team and my skin just loves it! Also, it smells amazing.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma city , OK
Review for: High-Potency more...
This night cream is amazing. I noticed a difference in my skin after the very first use. It feels amazing on the skin (smells wonderful), and makes your skin look and feel soft and supple. This is extremely effective and I would recommend this a million times over.
Ashley K.
Kissimmee, FL
I have been looking for a product to moisturize my face for the longest, I wear makeup daily so after washing my face at night it seemed like my skin was a little dry and bumpy not from acne but from being dry...I have been using this product for about a month now and OMG I love it!!!!! It truly does work my skin is back to smooth and fresh
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.