BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: High-Potency more...
I would recommend this night cream to anyone who is experiencing over dryness or dullness. This completely rehydrated my skin and I plan to repurchase as soon as I can. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way so it should last for awhile.
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
Review for: High-Potency more...
Such a good night time moisturizer! It has an oil like consistency without being an oil. Incredibly moisturizing and you wake up with the softest skin! Smells good and I do not break out from it! If you have dry- normal skin I would give this a try!
Erikah N.
York, PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my all-time favorite night time moisturizer! I love how soft it makes my skin feel. It soaks Into my skin and doesn't sit on top of my face. I wake up every morning and my skin feels even softer than the night before. My skin looks more plump and healthy in the mornings. I don't think I'll ever use another moisturizer. I love Origins so much!
Alisa K.
San Jose, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This product is extremely effective. I apply it at night all over my face and neck and I wake up with my skin looking refreshed, smooth and hydrated. This product has such a lovely orange scent that is relaxing, refreshing and soothing. I love that it includes vitamin A and E and more. I use this at night and follow it with the origins VitaZing spf moisturizer in the morning and head off to work. Love!!!
Katie M.
This is my favorite moisturiser in the winter, even with my oily skin. Ive now got my mom hooked on it also. A little goes a long way and you wake up and your skin just feels nourished. I the fall/spring I can even get away with still using this just modified a bit- a tiny dab with 2 drops of the fresh seaberry oil mixed up and then pressed on the skin.
Abby J.
Durham, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
Obsessed. This moisturizer feels really light/not greasy at all, but my skin is always so soft after I use it. I really like that it is oil free, because I didn't break out at all when I first started using it. Only downside is it's so expensive. :(
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I received this product free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I have to say I like this! I was scared to try it because heavy creams usually leave me feeling gross. But this, while heavier than a normal moisturizer, is not heavy at all for a night creme. Feels so hydrating and amazing. It even absorbed well into my skin, which is rare for products.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Product does exactly what it says. It is so hydrating and leaves my skin feeling so soft and looking radiant when I wake up. It's a great alternative to what I was using as a night cream (Dermalogica Barrier Repair Shielding Protective Moisturizer). The scent is so soothing. They say it's supposed to help you fall asleep and I have found that I've fallen asleep quicker and felt more relaxed.
Kristina K.
Pflugerville, TX
This Origins High Potency Night oil was great on my skin.  Used it nightly and it went on smooth, it moisturized well and has a good scent.  I would recommend it to others.
Daisy N.
El Monte, CA
I like the product, but I wouldn't say there is anything special about it. I do think it's a good moisturizer, but there are times that I feel like my skin isn't absorbing the product and is just sitting on the top of my skin. I enjoy trying new skincare products, but if I can't find anything new, I would go back to this product. Overall, 4 stars!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.