BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
The packaging alone wouldn't make me want to purchase this if it was not given to me. The color of the bottle does not catch my eye. I felt like there wasn't much of a difference in my skin which is disappointing. I will definitely try it out for longer to see if there is any noticeable difference but as of right now, would not purchase!

** I received this complimentary for testing purposes!
Stephanie D.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is the first higher end moisturizer I've ever bought, and I'm completely in love with this. Moving from washington to texas and back really damaged my skin, it's become resistant to almost every moisturizer that I've tried. This however, is starting to bring my skin back to life, and I love how my skin looks and glows in the morning, and the smell is so good.
Courtney B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Big, big fan of this night cream. I got this in a holiday gift set not thinking much of it but this totally transformed my skin! The scent is heavenly and I woke up with glowing skin every day. I do have more oily skin, and they have an oily skin version, but in the winter I love the high potency OG night-a-mins. Best night cream I have ever put on my face! 10/10.
Deena R.
Amazing for dry skin especially in the winter. This stuff smells good too. I bought it at Sephora with a set so the price wasn't bad. It lasted a long time. Made my skin really soft by morning. If you buy it alone it can be pretty pricey which is why i didn't end up getting it again bc of the price. But if that isn't an issue for you then go for it bc this stuff was great
Kari C.
Review for: 50Ml more...
A good moisturizer is essential (especially around the busy holiday season!!) and this one does not disappoint!!! It's a little thick but it's a night cream so that doesn't really matter. It makes my skin plump and I swear my face looks brighter when I use it.
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
I bought this because I loooove me some Kathleen Lights and she said she loves this one :) We have the same skin type - dry - so I was excited to see how I liked this.

Verdict: Smell is amazing (light, not over powering); my fiance tells me my face smells like a creamsicle. The results are wonderful - my face is very hydrated the next morning.
Karina W.
Longmont, CO
Review for: 50Ml more...
I love this cream. It's my favorite. First off, it smells incredible, I always feel so fresh faced when I'm going to bed after putting this on. Secondly, it's so moisturizing. It doesn't clog pores or produce break outs, it simply hydrated and rejuvenates your face.
Shania S.
Holy Grail! This moisturizer is incredible! When my skin has a reaction to something it never breaks out but instead cause horrible texture with white bumps all over my T-zone and within just a couple of days using this product they disappeared almost overnight, I was shocked! And my face still feel moist and plump when I wake up the next morning of using this
Brienna K.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got a deluxe sample of this and I am in love. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all, plus it improves the appearance of my skin overnight.

The scent can be overbearing, but I can look over that because of the absolute majesty of this product.
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I think this night moisturizer is great I've used this for a year now and have repurchased once so a full size jar lasts about 6 months for me. A little product goes a long way. I love the smell it's an orange smell not to overpowering just love putting this on at night. The texture is almost gel like but thinner not like a lotion. My face is still moisturized in the morning so I think this product is fantastic.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.