BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Hysa R.
Coralville, IA
I used this when I had oily skin cause I thought I had dehydrated oily skin. It definilty helped get over that since it’s so hydrating and when you wake up in the morning your face is so soft and hydrated it literally plumps your skin over night. I never woke up feeling greasy but I’ve never piled the product on so I’m sure it can get that way if you do overdo it depending on your skin type.
Vanessa L.
Review for: High-Potency more...
My favorite moisturizer. Bought this product after seeing it on Kathleen Lights YouTube channel. She raved about it so I decided to give it a chance and I'm sure glad I did. My skin is very dry and this adds the perfect amount of moisture to my skin without leaving it oily. Wake up with my skin feeling soft and looking brighter.
Sigrid H.
Oakland, CA
Super thick, hydrating and luscious. I love this moisturizer. It smells light and fresh like vitamin C - but it isn't an obnoxious scent. I have oily and acne prone skin but it doesn't break me out. I have small fine age lines around my eyes and I've noticed it definitely helps to plump them and keep them hydrated. This is definitely one of my favorite PM moisturizers and the price is affordable.
Dinielle N.
Sacramento, CA
I received a sample of this product from influenster.  This night cream worked pretty well. I used it as the last step in my skincare routine before bed. Its a thick consistency and smells really good.  it did seem to melt into my skin so it didn't feel too heavy or greasy. It didn't cause me any break outs and when I woke up the next morning, my skin was soft and moisturized. I liked this product.
Yasmin K.
Riverside, CA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Holy grail holy grail holy grail. I have acne prone skin and was on accutane for 8 months. For those of you that know about it, it completely dries your skin from the inside out. This night cream is the first one I've used that actually keeps my skin well moisturizer and refreshed. The price is a bit high but it's well worth it
Jenna J.
Boston, MA
this is an amazing cream. i've never been a huge lotion person, let alone putting one on before bed, but i'm definitely addicted now!

i was concerned that this would make my skin extra oily in the morning or would clog up my pores to make me break out but it's honestly made my skin better than ever when i wake up. it also is a nice nightly routine now and the aromas are great for relaxation.

yes, the full size is a little on the expensive side but there's no going back for me now. i love it!!
Rose M.
Lompoc
I purchased Origins skin care for the first time while working at Macy's. I love what the product does to my skin. When people, especially family takes notice and compliments my skin, that convinces me even more that the product is working. During the holidays, I purchase the whole set for each of my 3 daughters, daughter in laws, and my sister. There are different sets depending on type of skin. I love the eye cream as well. The whole line is so nice.
alyssa b.
california
I absolutely love this moisturizer. Every time I use it, my face feels so hydrated without feeling too heavy. After I wash my face at night, my face usually feels dry and tight. I apply this right after washing and my skin feels relieved. In the morning, my skin still feels hydrated. This moisturizer might be a little too rich for those with oily skin, but this feels like heaven on my dry skin.
Ross M.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Ahhhh the smell of this!!! My favorite. This is very calming mentally and physically fir me at the end of the day! I absolutely love it. As a cream too its very nourishing and I can see a drop in clarity when I stop using it. I study my skin more than normal and have a watch and treat approach for skincare. So this is definitely one of the products in rotation. Have to say I prefer this to the oil free version which did not have the same oomph as this.
Rachel D.
Vesta, MN
Review for: High-Potency more...
I hate that this product is in a pot had has such a strong citrus scent. These 2 things are not good in skin care, as the pot lets bacteria and air into the product while the citrus ingredients are aggravating to my skin. It feels nice on my skin, but overall I do not like it
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.