BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Perla G.
I'm 36 and have oily skin. I tend to break out more often than I'd like, and acne treatments tend to dry my skin our causing more breakouts. I like to alternate this with acne meds because I notice that it helps nourish my skin and calms the blemishes (as opposed to drying them out). On normal evenings, I use this just to keep my skin looking smooth and firm. I buy it at Sephora but I've also purchased it at Dillard's.
Katie R.
I really like this night cream. It smells fantastic, like fresh oranges and citrus. It is a thicker cream which I don't always really like but it absorbs quickly and doesn't feel like you are just smearing it around your face for a long time. I love to use this product at night after cleansing and using a toner. My skins feels wonderful in the morning and I will most likely purchase this again in the future.
Stephanie W.
Review for: High-Potency more...
A little goes a long way. I use just a small dab and it's enough for my entire face. Smells amazing, but my only downside is that if you have combination/ oily skin, I suggest trying the oil free version instead. My face does tend to feel a bit greasy in the mornings after using this product. And it's a bit heavy for me. I do love the product, but next time I'll be purchasing the oil-free version.
stephanie c.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This is my absolute favorite, holy grail night Cream. I've been using it for years and although I sometimes get curious and try other products, I always come back to this one. For me, it is a little pricey for a night moisturizer but it is absolutely worth it and I love the smell! It's slightly citrusy and very fresh and light but it leaves my face feeling so moisturized up until I wake up the next morning after I wash off all my makeup at night. Highly recommend!
Kristin R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Review for: High-Potency more...
My stepmom swears by this, and I've always been a huge fan of the brand. So for Christmas she gave my sister and I each a cream. The strong scent and the slight greesyness immediately turned me off. Then one night I was out of the Origins overnight mask so I used this. Well, I immediately regret putting this on the back burner, my skin felt amazing the next morning! So refreshed and hydrated.
Danielle C.
Foxboro, MA
Absolutely love this! Received a trial size from Influenster to try. I have a hard time with moisturizers because my skin breaks out easily. This moisturizer absorbs soo nicely into the skin and doesn't make me break out. I wake up to a nice glowing and hydrated face. It also smells very nice too!
Chix S.
I was excited to try out a sample of this product after hearing such a great review about it by a particular beauty influencer. I thought it was a nice night cream but I expected it to be more hydrating than what it was especially if I was going to buy the full size product of this. For me, the effects of the night cream just wasn't enough to justify the high price tag of the full size product.
Sarah M.
depew, NY
Review for: High-Potency more...
Such a perfect night Cream, I bow down to this night Cream. It's thick and moisturizing but it soaks into my skin quickly, it doesn't break me out, it makes my dry spots disappear overnight, and even better the ingredients are perfection. Having personally been to cosmetology school and a best friend who's an esthetician I don't like to buy just any old moisturizer. Highly recommend this if you have dry or aging skin (or both!) It'll change your life.
Wildflower B.
Glastonbury
This my go to night cream. I put it on after washing and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks bright, moisturized (but not shiny) and lines and pores are smaller. My skin feels so smooth and my dark circles aren't as dark either. It really repairs your skin but it isn't really greasy or heavy. It's a bit heavier than a daytime moisturizer of course but not too much. And I love the scent.
Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I love this product. It is a great night cream for my oily skin. What I don't like about this product: fragrance and the pot packaging due to possible product contamination. I recently started using this cream based off of youtube reviews and have been using it about two months.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.