BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got a smallish tube of this from a sephora favorites set of night creams/night treatments. I bought that set the end of November and I started using this cream first. I use this almost every night and it's still not done! It's mid February by the way! It's a nice cream, a light citrus scent and definitely a heavier consistency than the moisturizer.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I am going to make a purchase for the full sized product! I love the way this smells and the way it makes my skin feel. It is so nice to put on at night after i wash my face. I have young skin, so I don't know how well this will affect fine lines and wrinkles, but I could definitely tell a nice glow about my face.
Rita I.
New Bedford, MA
I first wanted to try out this cream because of the Vitamin C and its brightening power. But I keep reaching for my Night-a-Mins night after night because of how lovely it feels on my face and how refreshed and plump it looks in the morning. I put it on in the evenings after cleanse/toner/serums, and it feels wonderfully rich and hydrating, but not heavy. I got a tiny sample from Influenster weeks ago, but I'm still using it because a little goes a long way! This is my new go-to night cream!
Destiny B.
los angeles, CA
When I first started to use this product I wasn't sure if it was doing much for my oily combination skin. BUT the other day I wasn't home and couldn't use it at night and in the morning my skin looked really dull and sallow. For that reason I'm not excited to run out of this because it was pretty pricey. It has really helped my face look less exhausted and more glowy. It also smells super nice, like oranges. The only problem I find is that it can make my t zone a little shiny, but I've been using a glow tonic, I'm going to try it with a toner that's more suited to my skin type.* i received this product free from influenster, but my opinion and reviews are 100% honest*
Ashley S.
Graham, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
Already being a huge origins fan, I was sold on this product from day one of trying it. Everything from the smell to the way it leaves my skin feeling are perfect
Jennifer P.
Jonesboro, AR
Got this as a sample to use at my regular beauty store and liked it alot really haven t seen any difference but it has a nice smell and seems like a good quality product
Melissa S.
I love this product. I have been using for over a year now. It is a great over-night moisturizer.  It is not too heavy or greasy feeling. I would highly recommend this product. Great value too!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this! The Origins Night Cream smells really night but most importantly is super light on my skin. Which is effect because I have oily acne prone skin and it doesn't dry it out.
Sarah G.
North Charleston, SC
Review for: High-Potency more...
I LOVE this stuff!! I was introduced to origins brand a couple years ago. I bought this cream in an outlet store. Most products similar to this tend to have a chemical smell. However, this product smells sooooo good!! I put this on at night after I wash my face. I find that after using this for a while, my skin is soft and supple. My uneven skin tone seems to have blended a little more as well. I also find that if I put this on when I feel like I am getting a pimple, it diminishes the spot overnight. I definitely recommend this product!!
Megan G.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This product is very good for people with dry to combo skin. This product may be a little to greasy for oily skin. Another great option for people with oil skin is the Origins moisturizer with vitamin C (in the orange container). This cream leaves the skin very soft because of the mineral-enriched vitamins packed into the moisturizer!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.