BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Ashley R.
I have combination acne prone skin so I keep my skin at bay with salicylic acid products, but at night I like to moisturize with this night cream, it leaves my skin feeling so good, and I wake up in the morning with really nice smooth skin, never oily, but my skin is combo so thats probably why. Def recommend, this is one of my favorite moisturizers.
Alex T.
This was great when I first got it but now I think it might be too heavy for my skin. I don’t wake up feeling super moisturized and I think it might be clogging my pores on my forehead.
Morgan C.
I am absolutely obsessed with the smell of this product! It smells like fresh citrus, and it leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to get a night cream.
Bushra F.
Desplaines
A good effective mosturizer for drier skin .help replenish skin in winter to look soft not too oily or greasy and absorb as you apply.this vitamin enriched cream really worth your money
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is my holy grail night cream. At $44, it's well worth every single penny. You get 1.7 oz, and that should last 2ish months. I've had mine for about a month or so and have just now hit the halfway mark of the jar. It's got a really nice, almost fruity smell that isn't overpowering. My skin is significantly and noticeably smoother and brighter after using this cream.
Katie J.
san antonio
The skincare lady at my Sephora suggested this to me awhile back and I’ve been loving it. My fave feels so hydrated in the morning and not too oily. I use the oil-free one so my pores don’t get clogged. I love it!
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: High-Potency more...
My mom uses this so I like to use some of hers on occasion. I really like that it smells good and feels even better on my face! I just dab some on before bed and wake up to more supple and glowy skin in the morning! I like that my face is getting a dose of “vitamins” as I sleep. I really do like this stuff but I think I may like the oil free version a bit better since the one I use now is a bit more oily.
Gianna S.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This night cream is one of the only ones I’ve used where my skin feels so plump and moisturized in the morning without feeling oily. My skin drinks this stuff right up!! It smells good and doesn’t feel gross when you apply it.
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Review for: High-Potency more...
I received this product in a sample kit and had no idea how much I would fall in love with it. First of all, it citrusy smell is to die for. The consistency is silky and creamy which just absorbs right into your skin. After I put this on my skin looks brighter, feels softer, and smells delectable. Will re-purchase again and again and again.
Armetria W.
Olive Branch
Looovveee this product.. I have dry skin.The next morning I wake up with soft, plump, glowing skin.. This is a must have in my skincare routine.. Go grab a sample and thank me later!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.