BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Sarah L.
I received a complimentary sample of this product in the Origins Vox Box for testing purposes. As far as night moisturizers go, this is a pretty nice one. It feels light and has a pleasant smell. The main reason why I wouldn't buy the full size is that I prefer to use  CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Night Lotion as it helps with the slight unwanted redness I have on my face.
Taryn K.
I received a sample of this in my voxbox for testing purposes and I quite liked it. I have extremely dry skin, so this isn't something that could completely replace my night cream. However, it was great for it I needed to shower mid day and needed something to put on for the last few hours of my day. It worked well for this since it's lightweight and not sticky and could give my skin a boost of hydration. The price is a bit higher than I would spend on something that doesn't replace my usual cream. It does smell amazing though.
Francesca C.
This product definitely hydrates and helps blemishes overnight. However, I'm not to crazy about the texture, it does not absorb quickly. Also I don't like the smell.
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
My favorite moisturizer! I actually look forward to my night time skin care routine because of this product. I have acne prone/oily skin and this moisturizer hydrates my skin but I do not wake up feeling oily or greasy. It's so calming to put on as the final step of your at night because of the wonderful scent that helps you to relax and fall asleep. Plus it's doing amazing things for your skin all night with all of its essential vitamins! A must buy!
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love this stuff! The smell can be a little over powering for anyone who is sensitive to smell - I am not, but it does have a zesty smell to it. But the product itself is very nice. Thick but sinks in very well and does not feel greasy or sticky after. It feels somewhat cooling too. I find that when my skin feels dry, this really quenches the thirst and helps restore my skin's suppleness.
LisaHouseCat J.
I tried this night cream for over two weeks and I liked it a lot. I have oily/combo skin so it did make me feel oily when I first out it in at night but my skin was so hydrated every morning. There were some break outs from using this cream but my skin seemed to raven out after more use. I would recommend this to someone with dryer skin. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
rae c.
I received a sample of this completely free from influencer. Tried it for About two weeks and decided it's not for me. I loved the smell reminded me of orange cream but I kept getting weird bug bite looking bumps on my face. I felt like this was a good moisturizer for night plenty of moisture for my skin.
The texture was very nice and absorbs well. Leaves a very light sticky residue, skin didn't feel soft and silky. Also I think it brought out the redness in my face.
I'm thinking my skin just doesn't like orgins, but this was my favorite item I've tried from them.
Melanie M.
Austin, TX
This is my go to night cream ever since I got
A free box of mini samples from them. I hadn't tried origins before that. I like that is really sinks in deep and I wake up with a glow. Smells like citrus too.
Jacqueline B.
Denver
I am in love with this face cream! You really don't need a ton, so if you use it properly, it will last you for a while. I put it on before bed and wake up in the morning with still moisturized skin. That has never been the case as I live in an arid climate here in Denver. Over time my skin has become softer, clearer and my soon-to-be wrinkles seem to be going back to where they belong, off my face.I can't recommend this product to my friends and family enough! I am buying it for most of my friends for Christmas this year.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
This cream is wonderful, it leaves my skin soft, regenerated, and protect.
It does not leave the skin sticky and absorbs quickly.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.