BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Yolymar M.
Waterbury, CT
I apply this every night after my night time skin care routine, it makes my skin feel really hydrated & when I wake up in the morning it still feels hydrated with a bit of a glow I will continue to use this !
Diona H.
Washington, DC
This has become one of my favorite moisturizers. I would give it 5 stars but it is so darn expensive. It works well for my oily skin, used at night after cleaning and toning.
Rhina F.
Doral, FL
I got this product right after Christmas and I've been liking it a lot. Its a very rich cream so you don't need to use much, (I've only used a small layer off the top so far), so I think this will last a while which is good if you're worried about the price. I love the natural ingredients and the fresh orange scent. After applying, my skin immediately looks and feels so much more hydrated. I have very sensitive skin but this hasn't made me break out which is amazing and I'm pretty sure there is also an oil-free version if you're worried about it. I'd say definitely give this a shot if you're looking for a good night cream.
Arlene C.
Review for: Tm more...
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Christy H.
This is an overall decent product and does seem to quench my skin along with having good ingredients. I do, however think there are cheaper options on the market that work just as well.
LISA G.
This is a good moisturizer. I really do like it my skin is very soft when I wake up but i can't use it every night. It's too heavy for my skin. Other than that it is a great moisturizer
Erica P.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Nita-mins is the best name. Goes on thick and makes my skin look healthy and takes away all dullness. Not a fan of jars, would prefer a tube. Smell is wonderful and makes my nighttime routine better. Would recommend.
Mariann S.
Schaumburg , IL
An incredibly moisturizing product. After the first night my skin felt softer and after 1 week use the fine lines around my eyes looked better. Love this product and will purchase again.
Ashley M.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: 50Ml, High-Potency Oil-Free, Tm, High-Potency, High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I received a origins travel size kit of most night-a-mins product. Unfortunately it made m break out like crazy, I was disappointed, although I do love some of origins products. This one wasn’t for me
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: Tm more...
One of my top favorite night moisturizers. It's very gently & I wake up to my face feeling very plum, smooth & hydrated the next day. I always purchase mine at Sephora & or the stand alone store. I love the smell. There is one ingredient that calms me down & helps me fall asleep quicker. I have been using this product for years (in conjunction with other creams) & will continue to do so. Highly recommend & will repurchase.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.