BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kara E.
S Deerfield, MA
This cream is thick. In all the best ways. I have combo skin, and this works wonderfully for me in the winter. It is gentle, smells fresh and makes my skin look and feel moisturized without feeling greasy.
Aysha R.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Heavy duty moisture in this guy! Spread over your face and neck at night leaves you looking REFRESHED by the next morning! Only use a quarter sized amount though!
Alyssa S.
New Holland , OH
So in love with this night cream smells good, nice and creamy, everything you want in a night cream. I love the way it makes my skin look and feel when I wake up in the morning.
Tiffany G.
Elizabethtown, KY
I love this cream especially after a harsh peel or microdermabrasion treatment. I wouldn't use it every night though. I only use it when my fave is really dry or has had a treatment.
Quesito F.
I love this product. I wear it before bed and it keeps my face clear from acne and breakouts. My face always looks better after wearing this product to bed. I can tell the difference when I stop using it.
Amber M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Love Origins HPNAM! I used to use the regular one but when I realized they had an oil-free one I switched over to that only due to the texture and they fact that I have combo skin and prefer oil free products. It smells so good and my skin is baby soft in the morning!
Samantha F.
casselberry, fl
Love love love this night cream. Makes my skin feel nice and fresh. My skin is always so soft after using Orgins products. I used to not use a moisturizer or night cream until I tried this one and now I don’t like going to be without it
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...

I'm pretty sure we're supposed to honest opinions on here. If we're not I'm sorry.
Okay I have tried and used several origans pruducts. Have them at least 2 monthes as I do with of the skincare l8nes I've tried. Out of all ones I've tried in this line this is the only 1 of 2 continue to use in my skincare regime. I use more in the winter months then summer becouse it's very hydrating.
So this is one always in my arsonal .
Like I said I've used about all in this brand and it's my only 1 I keep.
I encourage you to but it you will love it.its less pricey then most department store brands but a lot more then drugstore brands.

WELL WORTH IT LADIES
Jess V.
Absolute favorite. I love the Origins brand and this product is in my top 3 from this brand. The smell is to die for and it is so moisturizing but not too thick for a night cream. My skin always feels so good when I wake up the next day.
Anya M.
Peabody, MA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I wish I could say I LOVED it, I liked it. But I was left longing for more- maybe more results, maybe a tad drier in the am- I’m not 100% sure what I was hoping for. I’d give this a 5.5 on my Anya scale
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.