BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Jackie S.
Jersey City, NJ
Sadly, my skin broke out with this night cream. It has a heavy fragrance, so not recommended for sensitive skin. It leaves you waking up with a slightly oily feel on your face, and after multiple uses caused me to break out. Would not buy again.
Raquel D.
Rodeo, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love this product so much, I've been looking for a good moisturizer to apply at night so that I can wake up with smooth even skin. This product does that and even more, its light weight non greasy and has a lovely smell that is suppose to relax you before bed. I purchased this at sephora and the amount of product you get is really worth $43. My skin is not super dry but where I normally get drying on my nose and in between my eyebrows looks even compared the rest of my face
Jenn K.
I first wanted to try out this cream because of the Vitamin C and its brightening power. But I keep reaching for my Night-a-Mins night after night because of how lovely it feels on my face and how refreshed and plump it looks in the morning. I put it on in the evenings after cleanse/toner/serums, and it feels wonderfully rich and hydrating, but not heavy. I got a tiny sample from Influenster weeks ago, but I'm still using it because a little goes a long way! This is my new go-to night cream!
Hannah H.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Not super oily. Nice product...applies very easy and leaves your face feeling very fresh afterwards. I think it is worth the price. My face is a lot of softer after using it. I would recommend this to others.
Brianna K.
Encino, CA
This product was amazing, left my skin feeling so fresh and soft. I would definitely recommend investing in the product, I saw major results within the first few weeks! Hydrated my skin and left me feeling fantastic
kayla k.
Conroe, TX
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
Help minimize my points and moisturize my face I love it work great on my sensitive face and sense is very nice on of my favorite products that I have tried for like a night cream
Kaitlyn R.
Jersey city, NJ
In the winter I have dry skin and this is a miracle worker. I purchase from origins and the packaging is great. It's also large enough to use thoroughly each night for a while. I would definitely buy again!
Rose U.
Carson, CA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This one was geared toward oily/combo skin and has a different texture than the normal one. It has a gel like consistency but absorbs quickly and feels light on the skin. I feel that my face feels smooth and firmer in the morning. I enjoy the soft scent that doesn't linger after it absorbs. If you're looking to purchase this for a discount, look for sales or promotions or stop by your local cosmetics company outlet store! It is definitely pricey but oh so worth the money!
Aysha R.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Heavy duty moisture in this guy! Spread over your face and neck at night leaves you looking REFRESHED by the next morning! Only use a quarter sized amount though!
Kara E.
S Deerfield, MA
This cream is thick. In all the best ways. I have combo skin, and this works wonderfully for me in the winter. It is gentle, smells fresh and makes my skin look and feel moisturized without feeling greasy.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.