BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Joy D.
Cary, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
This product was too strong for my skin. Purchased from Belk, it is a. Bit pricey. I would not use again, did make my skin feel soft but caused dark spots for some reason.
Lyndsey B.
Albion, PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. It is my nightly go to and it smells incredible. My skin is combo, leaning on the oily side and it keeps my trenotin-treated skin nice and smooth and not flaky. I think it's very gentle and would be good for sensitive skin. A small amount will do your entire face, which is great because it is on the more expensive side. The only concern some night have is the jar packaging, but as long as your hands and fingers are clean, it'll be perfectly hygienic.
Megan S.
Pollock Pines, CA
When first using and opening this product it smells wonderful and citrusy but the longer it sits a weird smell sneaks in. Very smooth and moisturizing without feeling heavy, I enjoy use this product but would not purchase this specific night moisturizer again.
GERALDINE R.
It is a very refreshing, moisturizing cream that feels very soft on the skin. I would use it again .. this cream I received as proof and I have no complaints from her
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
Review for: 50Ml more...
If you are in the market for a super hydrating night cream, look no further. This is a serious cream. It’s really thick and keeps you hydrated all through the night.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
Este producto es genial, tengo la piel demasiado seca y sensible, y desde que uso este producto me ha ayudado muchísimo a mantenerlo hidratado, el olor me encanta!! Lo recomiendo!
Gabriella P.
Super moisturizing and smells amazing. It is a little pricy but it feels good on the skin and doesn’t break me out. I love using it at night before bed and I wake up with the softest skin
Javira A.
One of the best brands and products I ever used when I received my origin box complimentary from Influenster I fell in love and had to run out and buy more when I came across this product omg it brings my face back to life
Hannah P.
Beaverton , OR
Very hydrating and good for dry skin. It feels like it just sits on top of my skin. Feels oily and greasy. It did make my skin soft in the morning but im very oily.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Best moisturizer for cold winter nights. It hydrates amazingly without feeling too heavy. Even my husband is into it now so I always have to make sure we have some.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.