BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Christine H.
Ashland , MA
First of all, this product smells Ah-mazing!  It's a bit citrus-y but not cloying - it's a really nice scent.  It does make my skin feel moisturized and it doesn't appear to break me out - even though I usually stick with oil-free moisturizers.  I liked it as nighttime treat especially during the Fall and Winter, when my skin felt a bit dehydrated.
Ardelle D.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Review for: High-Potency more...
This product is absolutely amazing. I do not go to sleep without it. It makes my skin super soft and hydrated when I wake up. I also notice overtime my imperfections diminish. My obsession ❤️
Arianna S.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This product left me moisturized but not really for a long time. It did sink into my skin so there was no residue in my face but I feel like it didn’t penetrate it enough. Another thing is that I’m not fond of the smell but that’s just personal preference. I’m someone that needs the products I use to smell good to me but it’s not necessarily a make or break decision.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my ultimate favorite night cream by Origins!!! I use it almost every night before i go to bed!! Love love love the orange scent!! The cream works soo well and the scent relaxes me :)
Tabby M.
Sioux Falls
Night creams have been something I’ve struggled with for a while. Origins has outdone themselves. This has been a skin saver for me in the colder months. No matter what I switch over to, I always come back to this. It’s creamy and thick without being excessive and the scent is light and clean. I’ve always been impressed by Origins and this product is no exception.
Kim H.
Bakersfield , CA
My favorite product to use at night. I think it's the mineral in it or something but it's made my skin so soft and hydrated. I love this. The smell is really nice and soft as well. Overall my new favorite product at night.
Rachel C.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Sephora
I swap this out from my face moisturizer in the morning at night for my skin care routine and honestly it has a different effect like in the morning my face feels light and hydrated at night and feels hydrated but it feels tight end and it is honestly such a good product and I continuously buy it because I don’t feel like my skin is at its best without this product
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: 50Ml more...
This night cream smells great first of all. Second, it was really gentle going on my skin and moisturized in really great as well. I actually got this as a free sample from Ulta and liked it so much that I ended up buying the full size. I’ve also noticed that my skin looks more hydrated after a full night of sleep if I wear this moisturizer verses when I don’t!
Lindsey G.
Parker
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have normal to dry skin and this night cream is perfect for my skin. It is thick enough to help my dry areas, especially living in a cooler and dry environment. The smell is amazing and not too overwhelming of a citrus smell. I have noticed my skin is much softer in the morning and I wake up glowing. Great value for the price and the jar lasts forever!
Mehak A.
Dallas
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!! This is a wonderful product for my face. It gives me deep hydration at night and I wake up looking amazing!! My skin looks so good and make up application in the morning is soo great!!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.