BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Genesis F.
Hemet
I really like this night cream for when I need a little extra boost for The next day, the first time I used it I was surprised to find it was gentle and not too heavy.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Absolutely loved this. It's one of those face creams that feels good to the touch, it's not at all greasy and is super easy to apply. In my opinion a little pricey but worth it
Sheila T.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I really liked this cream...i recieved this as a sample and it lasted me a week. My skin felt so good in the morning. I will definitely get the full size of this.
Chelsi L.
Stayton , OR
Love love love love this Product !!! It's very hydrating and moisturizing. Makes my skin feel extra plump. I use it at night and it makes my makeup go on flawless the next day. I I bought this at Sephora in the value set called bedtimes bests. It was the same price for just the nightamins by itself (you get the same amount of product) but you get a few other value travel size things to try. And an awesome bag. If it's available snag it up ! My only complaint is the packaging. Don't like creams in a jar because if you dip your finger in it so many times it can actually make it go rancid. So I hope the change their packaging, I will be re-purchasing this for sure. Oh and it smells like oranges so good and refreshing!
Beth M.
love everything about this product. i love the fragrance, it's almost calming for before bed. skin wakes up refreshed and replenished, looking clearer and more vibrant
Renee K.
Suwanee, GA
A really good moisturizer for night time. Heavier than most but still feels nice. Smell is ok, not great but by no means terrible . Around $45 for a jar pretty pricey...that typically will get me through on average 2 months.  I would by this product again.
Nathaly Z.
Houston , TX
I received this product for complimentary purposes and even though this did not do anything to my skin (but I believe it's different for everyone) it was moisturizing.
Farah G.
Katy, TX
I got a sample of this cream from Ulta and I really love it! It is very gentle, fast absorbing, non-oily cream. It has amazing smell and moisturizes very well. I use it every now and then and I still have enough product in my sample tube - little goes a long way. Will definitely recommend it!
jocelyn l.
Austin, TX
Feels good when u Go to sleep and the smell is kind of weird but is not bad helps u feel good and after all I like it thanks influenster for giving me this free product
Lyndsey B.
Albion, PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I absolutely adore this moisturizer. It is my nightly go to and it smells incredible. My skin is combo, leaning on the oily side and it keeps my trenotin-treated skin nice and smooth and not flaky. I think it's very gentle and would be good for sensitive skin. A small amount will do your entire face, which is great because it is on the more expensive side. The only concern some night have is the jar packaging, but as long as your hands and fingers are clean, it'll be perfectly hygienic.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.