BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I had bought this one and I love love it so much. It leaves my skin looking amazing the next day, I highly recommend it ladies give it a try and you’ll love it. It became my favorite night mask ever.
Heather F.
Ponte Vedra Beach
Review for: High-Potency more...
Got a sample in a Sephora Favorites set and I loved it! Made my skin feel great in the morning and I definitely noticed a difference. Definitely purchasing next time it’s restocked!
Jenn Z.
I really liked this product but the only thing that I didn't like was how oily it made my face. I would recommend this product to someone with dry skin to keep them hydrated
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Excellent penetrating night cream made with all natural botanicals. Not greasy, absorbs well, refeshing all natural fruit essences fragrance. High quality! Long-lasting! #gotitfree
Aubri G.
Queen Creek, AZ
I LOVE the Night-a-mins night cream!!! It is absolutely just what my skin needs and makes it look healthy and refreshed for the next day! I super recommend this for people who love mm hot climate areas l! Try it you won't be sorry!
Channelle W.
Peoria, AZ
Very moisturizing without feeling oily. After a night of sleep my face still feels hydrated in the morning. I don't care for the smell, but its minimal enough to look past.
Christi B.
New Braunfels
Review for: High-Potency more...
I started using this product 6 months ago and really love the level of moisture it gives. It not too thin not too thick. Smells amazing. It glides on gentle and not sticky.
Anine S.
Deerfield, IL
I've used a sample size of this and don't think I've used it consistently enough to get the benefits from it. It is quite potent and the smell is definitely not for everyone.
Joelle G.
This is a good moisturizer. It made my skin feel smooth but it was just as good as my olay or neutragena moisturizers. If you want to splurge go ahead and treat yourself.
Marissa F.
Amsterdam, NY
This is one of my favorite moisturizers of all time. I use it at night and it works wonderfully. It really keeps skin looking youthful and glowing. It has a lot of vitamins and is great for the skin.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.