BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Hannah L.
Phoenix, AZ
The only night cream I'll use. My skin is so soft and hydrated when I wake up, the texture has gone down, and it smells great! With a lighter weight formula anyone can use it, but the original version is perfect for me!
Caitlyn S.
Clarence, NY
I've gotten so many samples of this stuff so I continue to use it. That being said, I haven't really noticed a difference in my skin. It's okay but I certainly wouldn't purchase it.
Anjusri K.
Austin, TX
I am going through major skin issues. I bought this product on a whim because I heard one of my favorite youtubers raving about it. And boy! It really makes a difference. I had some white bumps on cheek and I could see that they visibly subsided by morning. I do occasionally mix it with a night serum ( I like to use the drunk elephant one) . Overall great night cream!
Selena R.
Fresno , CA
My skin is super dry and I use this at night when it needs a serious boost of hydration. I have even worn during the day. That's how dry my face can get. This never disappoints me!
Es C.
I think my face is not good for origins products. My face is very sensitive and very dry. This made everything very oily (different from hydrating) and it smelled so strong like a perfume. I didn't like that.
Supritha S.
Aurora, IL
I received this product through Influenster! I absolutely loved it! You wake up with a glow on your face after using this product at night. It's not too pricey, and it's all natural! It's the best time of facial product, I've used in a while
Meaghan L.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this stuff. I got a sample of it in a previous voxbox and became obsessed with origins. I love how smooth this moisturizer is, the smell, and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning.
Taylor C.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Recently discovered this night cream and I love it. It’s thick enough to feel like it’s working and hydrating but also light enough so my skin can breathe. Definitely recommended.
Nicole i.
I have the worst dry skin in the winter and this product makes it go away so quickly. It's honestly a life saver and worth the investment. A friend recommended it to me and I haven't stopped using it since!
Devon R.
Payette, ID
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
Two thumbs down on this product. It was extremely thick and greasy feeling, the scent was very off-putting. And I actually broke out on my forehead after using this cream. Unfortunately it is a NO from me.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.