BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Ashley G.
Fort Worth, TX
I got a sample of this night cream thanks to Influenster to test out. And I use it everytime I feel like my skin is super dry. I woke up feeling refresh and definitely moisturized.
Sheila B.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This was way too fragranced for my liking and I was also too heavy. I think it sensitized my skin bc of all the essential oils which I am not a fan of. I had a small sample of this and didn’t see any improvements so I wouldn’t purchase he full size.
Vanessa N.
San Marcos, TX
This mask is everything I put it on after I cleanse at night if I feel like my skin is flaky an dry the next morning it's so smooth An the little white bumps I tend to get go flat it's an amazing moisturizer!
ASHLEIGH S.
This is light weight and not greasy! I enjoy thus at night and feel it absorbs quickly, leaving my skin feeling hydrated. It Snell's nice and is not very perfumy which I appreciate.
Kelly J.
Columbia, MD
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really wanted to love this product. I got a nice sized sample from Sephora and used it every night for a month and a half. It smells amazing, but that's actually a problem since the citrusy fragrance oils are irritating to my skin. I noticed a decline in the evenness of my skin tone after using this product. It also felt greasy on my skin and never felt like it actually soaked in to hydrate my skin. Also, in comes in a jar, which exposes the ingredients to light and air. Even if the ingredients were effective, they wouldn't be for long with that kind of packaging.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Review for: High-Potency more...
Can't say enough how much I love this! It smells INCREDIBLE, but the fragrance doesn't irritate my skin. Works seamlessly with other bedtime routine skincare and I wake up glowing. Worth the price--lasts awhile.
Emily M.
Has a distinct smell, citrusy but also earthy. It's light and cool on your skin but you can feel it moisturize right away. I really like it and have been savoring the sample I have!
Crystal R.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Omg what can I say.... to start with I’ll say the smell is amazing! Omg it has this lemony citrus flavor that smells soooo good!!! I secretly want to eat it. I’ve been using this for a couple weeks and I definitely feel like my skin is getting more hydrated and the color seems to be nice.
Suzanna V.
I tried out a new face wash which left my face very dry and rough. I received a sample size and tried it out , after the third night I noticed my skin got so much better and very hydrated. I've now have been using it for about 1 month and I swear by it. It's really great! 100% recommend !
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
This smelled so good. Origins cleanser dried out my face but this really helped balance and add the moisture back in for the morning. I would love to buy more of this product.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.