BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Catherine S.
I love the products some of them are little pricey but this is one of my go-to products the smell is phenomenal the texture is great the price is a little high but it's totally worth it
Kaitlyn N.
Denton, TX
I loved it!!! When I put it on, it doesn't feel greasy or too thick, it's just right. The next morning, my skin felt SO smooth. It was my first time using the brand--would use again!!
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 50Ml, High-Potency, High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I like this stuff. It’s just that it’s not moisturizing enough for my dry skin. I would recommend for combo/oily skin types. I feel like it’s a little pricey. Kinda disappointing for me because I have such dry skin.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love origins so I may be a little biased. This made my skin bright, look and feel refreshed, and moisturized my skin. Super thick but does not weigh down my skin or make it appear oily.
Brooke B.
Henderson
Refreshing smell. Overall I liked the texture of it and it went on smoothly. Not sure it ever delivered what it promised. The packaging is nice. For the price I think it is a decent product but do not feel like I would purchase this product again.
Jessica C.
Worcester, MA
It may be a little heavy for summer, but it was rich and moisturizing. It does feel heavy, but the next day my skin was supple and I didn't need am moisturizer. I'd use this in the winter, or post exfoliation.
Suzanna V.
I tried out a new face wash which left my face very dry and rough. I received a sample size and tried it out , after the third night I noticed my skin got so much better and very hydrated. I've now have been using it for about 1 month and I swear by it. It's really great! 100% recommend !
ASHLEIGH S.
This is light weight and not greasy! I enjoy thus at night and feel it absorbs quickly, leaving my skin feeling hydrated. It Snell's nice and is not very perfumy which I appreciate.
Hannah L.
Phoenix, AZ
The only night cream I'll use. My skin is so soft and hydrated when I wake up, the texture has gone down, and it smells great! With a lighter weight formula anyone can use it, but the original version is perfect for me!
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Review for: High-Potency more...
Can't say enough how much I love this! It smells INCREDIBLE, but the fragrance doesn't irritate my skin. Works seamlessly with other bedtime routine skincare and I wake up glowing. Worth the price--lasts awhile.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.