BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
This has a nice calming oatmeal type of smell to it and feels great after you age showered or gone through your face cleaning routine. It’s the best ending to your face routine before bed
Yasmin A.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have been using this product for about a month now and really like it. I have never used a night cream, but after having a bad acne break out, I needed something to fix my skin and bring it back to life because it looked dull and dry. I tried this out at Sephora and really liked it. I have oily skin and it did not make me break out. The product smells great. I use this along with my ole henriksen serum and I've noticed a great improvement in my skin! You only need a little of this because it is so rich and creamy. NOTE: this product does come in an oil-free version for those of you who are worried about break out!
Lena M.
Marathon, WI
This product simply did not work for me. It is quite thick and greasy. I have combination skin so those aspects did not jive with my skin. I would wake up even more oily than usual. I could see this being helpful to dry skin types though.
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
My skin always feels SO refreshed using Night-A-Mins. Origins is always the way to go when it comes to skin care. My skin is dry and sensitive. Night-A-Mins helps keep it hydrated and does cause any reaction!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this every night this winter and I think it really helped keep my skin moisturized! It's reasonably priced as well and you can often find good deals for it on the Origins website
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
First off, this is an extremely face moisturizer. So if you're looking for a heavy and extremely hydrating moisturizer, then look no further! However, it's a little heavy for me so I find myself reaching for lighter moisturizers that feel a little less heavy on my face.The product is white and a little really does go a long way. It doesn't skin into the skin right away which makes it slightly uncomfortable as a night time moisturizer, since I feel like it's rubbing off on my pillowcase. However, I have had no breakouts or skin irritation from using this moisturizer and feel like it would be a great product for someone with extremely dry skin.It has a nice refreshing citrus/orange scent and applies very smoothly. I have no doubt that this is a great product as Origins always comes out with some of the best skincare, but for my already oily skin, it just wasn't the perfect fit.
Kaci V.
Sunrise, FL
I LOVE this cream. It's light, not greasy and smells delicious. The packaging is super sturdy and compact! I highly recommend the product. It's a little pricey but lasts a long time! Would definitely purchase again.
Courtney J.
One of my go-tos. It smells great and the richness feels great on my skin. I love that it doesn’t have any AHAs or other acids in it so I feel good about layering it over my serums, etc.
Sarah P.
Greensboro, NC
Smells just like an orange pushpop! My skin always feels so good after I use this. I got this as a free sample from Sephora and I'm so glad I did. A bit pricy, but I think I'll buy the full size when my sample is out
kari x.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
Gives my skin a gorgeous glow and shine after putting this on overnight. It is oil-free, so it doesn't clog up my skin or break me out. The scent is nice and relaxing. The moisturizer is barely noticeable once you put it on, and I've seen a good improvement to my skin. Love!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.