BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Carly L.
Haslet, TX
Holy grail night cream! It smells so good. I thought I would hate the orange scent, but if I don't put it on at night I start missing it. It's truly relaxing. And it makes my skin so soft.
Danielle W.
Denton
This is my all time fav night cream! It smells sooo good, like oranges and neroli! This product leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft in the morning. I can definitely tell a difference when I use it vs when I haven’t.
Jackie A.
Review for: Other more...
I actually received this in an Origins Voxbox courtesy of Influenster. I liked all the products that came in the box. Unfortunately i wouldn’t buy it myself bc it’s a bit to pricey for me.
Brittany A.
Kissimmee, FL
This smells sooooo good. Normally when I use face products they smell weird and like chemicals. This one is very summer-y! It goes on very smooth and you don't need a whole lot to cover your face! I also enjoy that after you put it on , it doesnt leave your face feeling sticky like a piece of tape
member-07563
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I like to apply right before going to bed because the smell is delicious and it makes me feel in the spa. It’s a relaxing scent and the consistency of the cream is non-oily smooth and fresh. Feels a little sticky after applying while skin finishes absorbing the nutrients. Smells fresh, feels healthy.
Grace N.
Boulder, CO
Review for: High-Potency more...
Definitely the best night cream I’ve used! The scent is yummy and calming. I love the consistency of this- not too lotion-y, but thicker than a gel. My skin is so hydrated in the morning. Highly recommend this product!
Monica R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product goes on smoothly and it smells amazing. I received a sample in a Influenster voxbox. It's gentle it's great product. It's a bit pricey but I believe it's with the money.
Allie H.
Elk River, MN
Review for: High-Potency more...
100% LOVE this night cream. The smell alone is enough to make me keep using it, but I see a noticable difference EVERYTIME I use it. and when I forget to use it. Works well on its own and even better with an oil or serum underneath. Makes my skin look perfectly plump, supple, and soft as a baby's toosh.
Nella K.
Orlando, FL
I friendly recommend this product just fabulous. I used first time from sample Sephora. And it's effective and I'll buy next time for full size. Nice packaging and savingly money. Yes of course I'll recommend for u.
Haley S.
Chandler, AZ
My skin always feels SO refreshed using Night-A-Mins. Origins is always the way to go when it comes to skin care. My skin is dry and sensitive. Night-A-Mins helps keep it hydrated and does cause any reaction!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.