BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I have eczema on my cheeks as well as an oily t-zone. Wha...3 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
Chelsea M.
Can't say enough good things! This is my favorite night cream for dry skin! It's thick and moisturizing and smells like oranges. Also huge bonus it lasts forever because you need so little!
Vickii S.
Brookline , MA
LOVE this! I received this product as well from the Origins VoxBox! It feels amazing on my skin and it meets my expectations so much compared to other night masks! I'd love to buy the regular size product since I'm running out!
My Linh N.
Orange, CA
Moisturizing cream for at night. If I put it near my eyes it kind of burns so I avoid putting it close to my eyes. Overall good night cream but nothing amazing for results other than hydration.
Serina M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best thing to enter my life. This is thick, but not too thick, and this has changed my skin for the better. I have the most oily t-zone in the world, but the bottom half of my face is as dry as a desert. This makes my skin feel healthy and smooth.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Great night cream. Super hydrating, and fast absorbing. I'm not sure if I saw a difference in terms of anti-aging, but I still loved the way it moisturized my skin. It also has a pleasant scent.
Michaela M.
Cleveland , TN
This is such an incredible night cream! It really changed my skin. It gave it so much moisture and thickness. I would wake up and look so youthful and glory! I highly recommend this product.
Sheila G.
Kissimmee, FL
Recently received this product free in my influx voxbox. I love orgins. This is the 1st time I'm using this product and it's wonderful. I love the smooth feeling my face has in the morning.
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
I love nourishing moisturizer and this is the king of all.. best one ever and I apply on night .. I'm yet find one that would match this and do similar and be lightweight for day time use,. Packaging is great and I don't mind dipping my fingers in this high rich moisturizer
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this cream so much! I have combination skin (mostly oily) and was looking for something that was really hydrating for night time that wouldn't break me out. The texture is nice and thick and it has a light scent which isn't overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling very soft in the morning and not greasy. I think my skin produces less oil during the day now because it is getting the hydration it needs at night. I also have the night-a-mins oil and use that just before the lotion occasionally when I'm feeling more dry. Will repurchase & highly recommend. My favorite part is the the relaxing sent from the neroli that helps me pass right out after working a long hard day. Price is $51.50 USD.
Dorangela G.
Excellent product, this is one of my favorite moisturizers for nighttime use. It is so thick and rich, and it moisturizes beautifully. And I love the pleasant citrus-y scent. In the morning it leaves my skin dewy, plumped, and hydrated.

My skin is combo-oily so I never use this in daytime. But it agrees with my skin and this is something I'd definitely buy again.

My only complaint is the price tag. But this stuff is great. Highly recommended!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.