BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Cheyenne G.
Eutawville
Review for: Other more...
I got the travel size of this as a sample once and I muss say it’s a great product, but for me I just can’t get past the price point. I’m a broke girl so I try to stick to as much affordable stuff I can. This however is a great product if you can afford it!
Charlene C.
Fayetteville , NC
I love how thick is this product because after applying the orange one which leaves off a fresh feeling on your skin this product gives the final touch of moisture I would definitely buy this product again
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Love this night mask! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and it doesn't feel too heavy when applied. I'm a big Origins fan anyhow but this overnight mask really is one of their better products.
Hannah K.
Birmingham
I love the way my skin feels in the morning. My skin feels healthy, glowing, and I notice my dark spots and acne scarring are less noticeable. I don't go more than 2 nights without using this.
Rebecca C.
I loved this moisturizer! I have oily skin and this gave me awesome moisture without clogging my pores. I used this every night before bed to keep around my eyes supple. It is very gentle but the scent is strong. I think it is a good value and gives what it claims.
Danae S.
The thickness of this product is great for an overnight moisturizer. It wasn't sticky, but think for a solid coat. The next morning after I washed my face, my skin was super soft and hydrated.
Keli B.
Cape Coral, FL
Yes yes and more yeses!! This moisturizer has just enough of a cream feel to help you hydrate and night with a light enough base to make sure you do not feel like a grease bucket! Smells wonderful and is a great night cream!
Paige S.
Bismarck
This his my favorite nighttime moisturizer. Especially in the winter when my skin needs more moisture. I live the thick consistency butnitbsinks into the skin really well. It also smells nice.
Ivy L.
New York
I have been a long time fan of Origins. The Night-A-Mins works really great for me! I have dry combination skin and have a decently long skin routine to keep it all good in the hood. This product is a great moisturizer after toning and serum to seal everything in!
Maria B.
Mount Vernon, NY
First of all i love the smell . Im very careful with the what i used for my skin . Im using this product for pver two months. Its very gentle the way it feels in your face . I think this product is great just the way its .
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.