BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I received a sample from influenster but the opinions are mine. The night creme works decently. I haven't noticed many differences because I have recently added it for the past week into my night skin routine. But mine you that I have other night serums and products I use it with. Good thing is that it hasn't really given me any breakouts with my skin. I really like the smell of it, but there are some that won't like the smell as much. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling onto the skin. I usually have good skin so it might be hard to tell if it's making a change in the texture but it doesn't have a negative effect on it or anything like that. I'm currently switching it out for my drunk elephant creme which I'm using to see if there are changes but there isn't any difference. But if you're interested in hydrating your skin and to give it a brightening, natural morning glow, this is the product for you!
Alex R.
Tempe, AZ
I use this face lotion every night after I wash it. It's nice because it smells like oranges, and it absorbs super quickly into the skin and doesn't leave it feeling sticky when you go to bed. I would recommend this to everyone
Carrie M.
Rockland, MA
This smells great and goes on thick when you need a really really good moisturizer because you have dry spots. It can fix your skin overnight! I like to put it on and give it time to absorb before going to bed.
Koralin D.
Oakville, CT
This product WORKS! I love the way it smells too! It was my first time using this after I got it free from Influenster it is a very gentle cream and definitely met my expectations! No need for improvement
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the way my face feels in the morning. Very soft. Not too expensive. Would definitely recommend to a friend to try. Packing is easy open. Helpful with doing your nightly face routine. I definitely think I will try again.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
I hate this. It's so heavy and thick and sticky. I can't stand the feel of it on my skin. I definitely can not sleep with it on. To top it off, I don't notice a difference in my skin at all. So gross and not for me
Danae S.
The thickness of this product is great for an overnight moisturizer. It wasn't sticky, but think for a solid coat. The next morning after I washed my face, my skin was super soft and hydrated.
Topaz B.
Somerville, NJ
Very rich and moisturizing. It felt very luxurious when putting it on. I would wake up with a baby face the next morning after use. If it were a little lower in cost I would buy it constantly.
Hannah K.
Birmingham
I love the way my skin feels in the morning. My skin feels healthy, glowing, and I notice my dark spots and acne scarring are less noticeable. I don't go more than 2 nights without using this.
Cheyenne G.
Eutawville
Review for: Other more...
I got the travel size of this as a sample once and I muss say it’s a great product, but for me I just can’t get past the price point. I’m a broke girl so I try to stick to as much affordable stuff I can. This however is a great product if you can afford it!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.