BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Nancy A.
Bayonne
Review for: Other more...
I love applying this night cream before bed. It smells refreshing and soothing. It feels silky on my face. It's calming to my areas of irritation. I received this as a gift and will definitely keep this as a part of my skin regimen.
Andrea O.
This product is excellent, nourishes the skin, less tired lights really gives a very healthy look to the face but there is something I hate and it is that its smell of orange is too strong for my allergies.
Himara K.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I’ve been using this for almost a year and I love it. It’s so moisturizing. My skin is so soft and glowy the next morning. I love origins and this did not disappoint. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I received this product from #influenster to try, and have been buying ever since. After a good shower, I use the Origins Tonic to make sure my face is completely clean, and last put on my night cream.
Shealen D.
I have tried this, but I don't think it works well for oily skin. Made me feel greasy, and had a slight sting to it as well. I'm not sensitive to many products, so it surprised me that it stung. It was bareble, but the greasy aspect makes me not want to use this anymore.
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
This is my go tonight cream for the past two years. I have tried other products but nothing I've tried compares to this. Once it soles up your skin Feels so hydrated and smooth. Definitely recommend.
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
I love the scent and the weight of this, but I could use more moisture. When I use night a mins, I have to use the oil with it. My skin does end up looking plump, radiant and healthy every morning.
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
This was very refreshing and had a nice peppermint smell to it. I noticed it removed some of my dark acne spots. So it works amazing. It left my skin very soft the next morning I left it overnight.
Erin W.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really like how this moisturizer feels on my skin. It goes on very smooth and my skin soaks it up. It doesn’t feel greasy or heavy. It smells so good too. I feel like it’s gentle for most skin types.
Amanda M.
Frederick, MD
I absolutely love this product. Not only does it smell AMAZING, but it also leaves my skin super hydrated and plump the next morning. I have very oily skin, but this does not leave my skin greasy.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.