BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Cynthia Z.
Love this night cream! My skin feels super buoyant when I wake up in the morning. The only thing I'm not a fan of is how thick the cream is. It has a slight fragrance but at night, this is simply amazing.
Maddie M.
Ive used this every single night for the past 3 years. It’s so thick, yet not too thick. It smells so wonderful. It feels so smooth. Like I can keep going on. It works wonders and is reasonable priced
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a very heavy moisturizer so it may not work for everyone's skin type but I have very dry skin and my skin soaked this right up. It provided a great amount of hydration during the winter months.
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
Love nightamins!! I enjoy putting this on before I go to sleep! Always makes my skin feel so good and doesn't get oily or too thick. I would recommend it for sure to anyone needing a good night cream.
Rande w.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this product right after Christmas and I've been liking it a lot. Its a very rich cream so you don't need to use much, (I've only used a small layer off the top so far), so I think this will last a while which is good if you're worried about the price. I love the natural ingredients and the fresh orange scent. After applying, my skin immediately looks and feels so much more hydrated. I have very sensitive skin but this hasn't made me break out which is amazing and I'm pretty sure there is also an oil-free version if you're worried about it. I'd say definitely give this a shot if you're looking for a good night cream.
T P.
This stuff smells amazing!!! I love how rich and creamy is it and how hydrating it is. This is my second jar of this and I will buy it again and again. I tell everyone that they need this! I love origins
🌲🐺🖤👽 K.
Milwaukee
Sweet, citrusy scents and a rich soft cream. My skin looks clearer every morning I use this product. It is a great value for a pricier brand. I always go back to this product and highly recommend it.
Kori R.
Holy grail moisturizer. I've been using this and stopped off and on - my skin has never reacted badly or broken out. I always wake up with perfectly smooth and hydrated skin. I'm obsessed with this moisturizer.
Kristen T.
Conroe , TX
I use this product about every other night because I have pretty dry skin. It's pretty thick but very gentle on the skin. I can really tell a difference when I use it. It exceeded my expectations. I also really like the smell of it! I would definitely recommend it.
Vanessa E.
Orange, CA
This product is part of my daily nighttime routine...Also, the smell is great and fresh. It had a citrusy scent and has a nice texture. So far so good and I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.