BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Shamaine D.
Durham, NC
Review for: High-Potency more...
This night cream! OMG I love us by this before bed, it leaves my skin feeling like a baby’s bottom. I’m looking into buying silk pillow cases just so I can keep this product working it’s magic overnight!
Ashley S.
Charlotte, NC
I tend to have extra dry skin, especially during fall and winter. This cream helps keeps my skin refreshed and moisturized, preventing those unsightly dry patches. I usually use this following the Origins Clear Improvements charcoal mask!
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
This is a favorite night cream. The price is good for the great product it is. I used it over my Retin a. Woke up with soft skin. Not as peely. I'm not a Orgins product user. But I really loved this cream.
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a light, clean feeling, not greasy, smells great, and smells nice. It was very effective at leaving my skin soft and supple feeling. Simple easy to use packaging. Great formula I wouldn’t change.
Caitlin K.
Saint Charles, MO
This product is like a magic eraser for dark circles under your eyes. It's light and blends nicely with a great sent to relax you before bed. Wake up and circles are gone! Brightens skin overall as well.
Rande w.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got this product right after Christmas and I've been liking it a lot. Its a very rich cream so you don't need to use much, (I've only used a small layer off the top so far), so I think this will last a while which is good if you're worried about the price. I love the natural ingredients and the fresh orange scent. After applying, my skin immediately looks and feels so much more hydrated. I have very sensitive skin but this hasn't made me break out which is amazing and I'm pretty sure there is also an oil-free version if you're worried about it. I'd say definitely give this a shot if you're looking for a good night cream.
Ariel S.
Arlington
SERIOUSLY GET THIS IN YOUR LIFE! not only does it smell amazing but holy cow, you wake up with such soft skin. Doesn't make your face oily in the morning or clog pores. It's just a holy grail product.
Sarah B.
I liked the ingredients and benefits of this product, but it was a little too heavy for my oily acne prone skin. It made me break out so I had to return it, but maybe I would repurchase in the future.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
This stuff saaaaves my skin after a day of full face makeup! I put it on before bed and my skin feels so lovely the next morning. It's super rich so a little goes a long way and it lasts you a good while.
Cynthia Z.
Love this night cream! My skin feels super buoyant when I wake up in the morning. The only thing I'm not a fan of is how thick the cream is. It has a slight fragrance but at night, this is simply amazing.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.