BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Megan C.
This is an awesome product. It’s a thicker cream but feels really nice on your skin. It makes your skin a bit smoother. As all origins products, it’s a bit pricey but well worth it if that’s in your budget.
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is full of very good ingredients for the skin which I love. I know my skin is in good hands whenever I use this product. Good for all skin types and any age group. I will repurchase again in the future.
Ayeh K.
I love this night cream, Ill use this when I want a deeper hydration over night. It smells amazing and fruity and absorbs into skin quickly , I hate creams that stay greasy on the face and get all over my pillow.
Jennifer G.
Great Moisturizer for my skin. I love it! As someone with oily skin it gives my skin a satin feel and does not get oily throughout the night. I have definitely seen a difference in my skin. Highly recommend.
shiron T.
Kansas City, KS
This product is a good cream to use at night. It is not oily or to thick. Perfect for dry skin. The smell is great nothing to strong. It does give you a fresh feeling once done using it. In the morning I don't have to use as much moisturizer.
Gabi A.
Cleveland , OH
Review for: High-Potency more...
Night a mins has become a vital part of my nighttime skin routine! After I wash my face with checks and balances I use night a mins to moisturize and have never had smoother, clearer and more radiant skin!!
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
The only reason I gave this a middle of the road review is because for my oily skin it just wasn't doing it for me. But I know it would work for others! Received this sample through my VoxBox and I would recommend for people without oily skin
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
I loved how heavy duty this moisturizer felt. My skin felt like a million bucks and I love the ingredients! However it broke me out. And it's very expensive. And I don't like that it's in an unsanitary tub.
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
I absolutely love this cream, I apply it at night after my serum . It is super moisturizing, the next day my face is super soft . I would surely recommend it to anyone looking for a moisturizing night cream.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Omg I'm in love with this moisturizer!! I use it every night and even though it's a night cream it doesn't leave a heavy buttery sensation in the skin but in the morning my skin is soft like a baby's bottom.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.