BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Crystal R.
Bronx
Holy grail overnight product!!! It's like a vitamin C boost to my skin. I absolutely love the smell. The first time I used it I had a beautiful natural glow when I woke up the next morning. Even my boyfriend uses it now every night. Superb product.
Jeri-Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
I love the way the smells! After trial and error, I realize that if I put too much on I wake up at my face super greasy. I started using a little less and I wake up with my face feeling smooth and looking brighter.
Naomi S.
My favorite night time mask. It smells very nice and thick but goes on the skin smooth without being overbearing. Cute packaging and nice price for the quality of the product. It's already on my next purchase.
courtney s.
Hillsboro, OR
I used this for the first time following their charcoal mask. First I loved the smell. It has a citrus smell like oranges. It only took a small amount to apply over face and neck and left my face feeling so smooth. The smell lingered which I enjoyed. I recieved this in a voxbox as a sample to test but I would buy this after trying it once.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love Origins Night-a-Mins. It helps keep my skin looking amazing no matter how rough of a night I have. I have yet to find another product that helps keep my skin looking flawless the next day as night-a-mins.
Aije T.
I got mine from influenster. So this feels good when you're wearing it, it's very light, but my skin doesn't feel or look any different. I expect to feel a little more moisturized after a few uses but so far nothing. It does feel super fabulous when I JUST put it on though. I guess you just can't win all of them. My opinion is my own.
Kristina C.
Oregon city, OR
I love this night time moisturizer. Its not greasy, made my skin look and feel fresh and bright. Its lightweight sometimes i use it during the day. I recieve a sample through influenster. And i am glad i did.
Dallas W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I love the way this stuff feels on my skin, it is very very hydrating. I tend not to buy Origins, as they aren't fully cruelty free but I do like this. It also doesn't particularly have a smell, which I like.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
I love a good night cream and that's just what this is- a good night cream! The origins brand never disappoints. This makes my skin feel renewed and putting it on is a great way to end my day! Love this stuff!
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
The only reason I gave this a middle of the road review is because for my oily skin it just wasn't doing it for me. But I know it would work for others! Received this sample through my VoxBox and I would recommend for people without oily skin
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.