BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This cream is a miracle worker. I do not even have to use it every night. But when I do, it dries quickly and doesn’t transfer onto my pillow as well as allowing me to wake up in the morning with a hydrated and plump face.
Karina B.
This product is amazing! I love how it feels when i apply it to my face, and I love how my face feels in the morning when I wake up. I was given this cream to try through influenster, I loved it so much I went out and bought the product. It's a little pricey but it will last you forever! Highly recommend!
Monique P.
Delano, CA
Orgins is my favorite skincare. I got a mini size of this cream and I thought it was good but I'm not too big on putting creams on at night . The price is good and you only have to put a little bit , it goes a long way .
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Is potent enough for me to wake up feeling more balanced and moisturizer, but light enough that my oily skin doesn't get more aggravated with extra stuff. The scent is refreshing and this is my favorite night cream yet.
Tori K.
Knoxville, TN
I have extremely sensitive skin and this has been a miracle cream every night. It doesn't smell the best but it hydrates without breaking my skin out and every morning I wake up my skin is much more luminous. Must have!
Raquel G.
Got this as a sample and absolutely fell in love. Smells so fresh and feels so good when applying. Love that your skin feels so soft and supple the next morning and I really saw a difference in how my skin looked and felt
Kaiti W.
I wish I had better things to say about this product because I love the brand! The prices are always great and generally products are wonderful. The reviews on Sephora swayed me to buy this for my oily skin. Unfortunately I found myself feeling even more oily, like I had clogged ever pore. Just not for me!
Kailey C.
Quinton, AL
My favorite night time moisturizer, I use it every single night after cleansing and toning. The smell is amazing and I love the consistency, it's not thin but not too thick either. I give it four stars instead of 5 because I wish it wasn't in a pot, I would prefer it have a pump or be in a squeeze bottle.
Kellie V.
Elgin, OK
I originally got this as a points perk from sephora. I really like this when my skin is dry. It also has an amazing orange scent. I use it at bedtime and it really gives the extra moisture my skin needs. Would repurchase.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
Not only do I use this, but I have caught my husband dipping into it. Super moisturizing, not too thick but thick enough that you know its on your face. Wake up and your face is sooo soft and refreshed. Smells good too!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.