Amber S.
Bristol, CT

Peter N.
Peter N.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have combo skin and occasional breakouts and I was told by the 9 year user / manager @ Origins in Bon•Ton that it doesnt cause breakouts . Origins also has a little miracle "Super spot remover" that zaps acne in its tracks
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
THE WOODLANDS, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I would say it's fine for acne prone as long as you don't break out from silicone/dimethicone etc (not everyone does).
Bunny J.
Bunny J.
Antioch, Tn
2 years, 6 months ago
My skin can get broken out pretty easily and after using this for a month it hasn't broken me out once!
Candise M.
Candise M.
Hanover, MD
2 years, 6 months ago
I say try it in an inconspicuous area just in case. It's. Absolutely worth the try.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
2 years, 11 months ago
I have somewhat sensitive skin and this hasn't broken me out
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Baton Rouge, LA
3 years, 2 months ago
I have really sensitive and combo skin.. This did not break me out at all and actually helps prevent breakouts! You can definitely see a difference after just one use but will continue to have better results the longer you use it. It's absolutely worth a try!
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
3 years, 2 months ago
I also have combination skin that is acne prone and this was totally fine on my skin! It's super hydrating!