Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA

Is it safe for acne prone skin?

Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
deltona,Fl
11 months, 1 week ago
I have acne prone skin and I feel this product felt nice on my skin. It didn’t leave my face feeling oily like other products leave my face when using them.
Sasha M.
Sasha M.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! It didn't change the amount of breakouts I had and it actually felt really good on my skin.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I have acne prone skin and it works well for me. I only use it in the evening.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
RALEIGH, NC
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, I have acne prone skin and it works great
Mandi T.
Mandi T.
Rosemead, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes. I have acne prone skin and combination tzone- and haven't had an issue :)
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Yes, for sure!
Kathy Y.
Kathy Y.
Roseville, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I've always had acne prone skin which is why I didn't like other brand's moisturizers because they tend to leave an oily finish on the skin. This moisturizer however doesn't leave your skin oily. It feels more like a water based so it hydrates your skin & leaves it silky soft.
Elissa B.
Elissa B.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I liked it and I have oily skin. I do break out and never had a problem with this:)
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
2 years, 6 months ago
I have acne prone skin and actually struggle with acne and this is my daily night moisturizer. Now that being said it is a bit thick and greasy but that's because it's meant for the evening hours so I wouldn't recommend wearing this under foundation or during the day. But I noticed an obvious change in my skins texture and also my pores appeared smoothr. It smells of citrus, not usually my favorite but I actually really enjoy this scent. It didn't make my acne worse at all, but it also didn't magically clear anything up either. But if you're looking for a hydrating night time moisturizer this is great!