BY ORIGINS

Revitalise dull, parched skin whilst you sleep with the High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Oil-Free Renewal Cream from Origins. The non-greasy night cream is formulated with time-release resurfacers to replenish skin overnight, so you can wake up to a radiant, rejuvenated complexion.

Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Oil-Free Renewal Cream 50ml (Pack of 4); 50ml; Origins; Quantity - 4

Tara C.
Liberty , TN
This is my most favorite night time moisturizer! I use this all the time. For the price, it lasts a long time so I don’t mind to pay it. I have used this about four years now and it does such a wonderful job.
Lina C.
Good night cream. I used the one with oil during summer and made me break out like crazy. I recommend oil free version for summer and oil version for winter. I love origins products! Keeps my face hydrated.
Morgan C.
leachville
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my overall favorite night cream. I got it as a sample in my Sephora purchase and I couldn’t stop using it. I’ve already today myself it’s a little on the expensive side but it’s so worth your money and I will be repurchasing
Elycia R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This night cream is magical. I bought this for the first time and I fell in love. I don’t know what it is but when I woke up the next day my face looked so good. It looked youthful and so hydrated! If you want a night cream that works I’ve night to wake up to beautiful skin buy this!!
Georgina G.
Bronx, NY
Product was very creamy and I liked the way my skin responded to it initially. But waking up in the morning my face felt extremely oily. Even throughout the day. Although it does moisturize I didn't like the greasiness the next day
Lindsey C.
Leander, TX
I love the way this smell, like straight up oranges! The oil free version is great for my oily skin. I accidentally picked up the thicker one once and it didn’t agree with my face and started to clog my pores but this one is amazing!
Kaelin C.
Haymarket, VA
I am obsessed with both how this makes my skin feel, and the wonderful citrus smell that the product has! I initially received a sample size of the product, and quickly went to buy the full-size version because I just couldn't get enough!
Kathy T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my current nighttime moisturizer. Very light so perfect for summer- might need something a little heavier duty for colder winter months. A tub lasts me a good few months so the price is good.
Marlow G.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely LOVE this night cream! It smells amazing and feels so refreshing on my face. I wake up with smooth, plump skin. Everyone should use this product, it’s amazing.
Robin R.
Lockport
This is a delightful cream. It is super moisturizing without being too heavy or greasy. It is lightly scented like orange peel. It also has never broken me out.