BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

• Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this, is it any good?16 Answers
Liesl G.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this moisturizer for night.  I got it part of a sephora favorite's set.  It actually was not one of the ones I was interested in trying from the set but decided to try it out anyways.  I was surprised by how much I love it.

For the most part I have normal skin except I have a patch of eczema that is right on my right cheek bone.  Sometimes it can find a product that not only doesn't bother my eczema, but also hydrates that area without making the rest of my face greasy.  This product does certainly fit that bill, it has a sweet almost citrus-y smell to it that smells very clean.  It has a more creamy texture, blends in easily, and though there is a scent to it, it's not overpowering and I actually enjoy it.  This product doesn't irritate my skin and my skin feels soft, not oily, yet my eczema patch feels like it's clearing up and is not so rough (Note: I do have an over the counter medicated cream for my eczema as well).

I do think that the High Potency is a little over priced by itself, at this point it's $44 at sephora for 1.7 ounces. Though I do recommend looking and seeing if there is an Origin set that includes this product because normally you can find a really good deal on one of those.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I just started using this 5 days ago and I am in love. I love all things origins, but this was my first time trying a night Cream from them. It goes on very smoothly, I also like that the cream is thicker, it really feels like it has substance.  I have a nightly routine of about 6 products and this one is a must for me. My skin looks much healthier every morning. It also has an almost citrusy smell to me and I love it. I also like that you get quite a good amount for what you pay. It's $45 and you get 1.7oz. Which for a moisturizer is an amazing deal. Also I have very sensitive, combination skin and this hasn't made me break out or caused any excess oil. This is a must for any skin type and anyone that needs to make the dull go away!
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love the brand Origins and have purchased a number of products from them. Over the holidays I saw an amazing deal on a deluxe sample set of some of their best sellers which had some products I had already tried as well as a few that I had been dying to try and this was one of them.

I will say that I have combination oily skin and was interested in trying the oil free version of this moisturizer; however, during the colder months that we are in, my skin gets more dry and needs a bit of help so I was happy to have the regular version. Overall, I LOVE this moisturizer. It is nice and thick without being greasy at all which I love. This product also does an amazing job at hydrating the skin. I have a few more moisturizers already that I am trying out and using up but once I am out, this is at the top of the list for me to repurchase the full size. I definitely recommend trying this out!
Tara H.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I have been a fan of Origins products since I was a teenager. I was looking for a new eye cream and wanted to try GinZing. I saw that Sephora had a bestsellers kit that included a full size eye cream and also a variety of generous sized sample items with this included. It was originally around $45 and I also had a 20% off coupon, so it seemed like a great deal.

This night cream is fabulous. It’s very thick but silky, and spreads like a dream on your skin. The smell is very fresh and earthy, which is common for Origins products. Some might not prefer this, but I HATE floral scented products and that’s probably why I love their products so much. My skin has been pretty dry lately, so I’ve been slathering this on at night. When I wake up, my skin looks bright and my redness/splotchiness isn’t as noticeable. I’ve even been using this during the day, and it behaves under makeup as well. It comes in both a regular and oil free version. The regular hasn’t caused any issues with breakouts for me. I am planning on purchasing the full size with my next Sephora or Ulta order!
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
This is such an incredible product. I have super dry skin but this completely transforms it and gets rid of all of my dry skin. When I wake up in the morning after applying this the night before, my skin is plump and hydrated. My only complaint is the packaging. It comes in a jar and that is awful for a moisturizer and definitely can affect the quality of it. However, the product works so well for me that I look past it and use it anyways. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a thick and powerful moisturizer!
Analyssa B.
This made a difference to my dry combination skin. I use it every night, and my skin is no longer dry like it used to be. They make an oil-free version (which I think is better even with my dry skin), but I now apply it every other night and it works amazing. You can view one of my lists called night time routine, and I have found the best combination of products to use with this.. plus a little goes a long way with this products. I still have more than 2/3rds of the bottle left and I’ve been using it for nearly 2 months.
Schree R.
Mechanicsville
This is in my top 3. I wake up with my skin still feeling as hydrated as it was when I first apply. If you can afford to buy a whole skincare routine from Origins, DO IT. I got this night cream as a sample from an Ulta “if you spend, you get this bag” and I fell in love. I’m almost out and will definitely buy this in full size. If you have dry, sensitive skin, this is for you! I just bought a whole skincare routine from Origins and can’t wait to see the difference in my skin!
Cameron H.
USA
This night cream smells amazing! Fresh and citrusy I loved smoothing it on my face. I used to use origins products like 15 yrs ago and loved every single product I ever got from them. My all time favorite and I wish they would bring back is Spring Fever fragrance as nothing compared. So I thought this would be an amazing product too since Origins has never let me down product wise. This cream is really hydrating but in the am it is very greasy and has a sticky feel to it but not a huge issue since you gotta wash you face in the am anyways.
Ally L.
I use this every night along side my retin-a and it’s one of the only moisturizers that really makes a difference in my skin. It smells sooo good and absorbs quickly. My boyfriend noticed how soft my face became because of this stuff. When using retin-a you need to be careful not to irritate your skin anymore because it already makes it sensitive. This stuff is the perfect addition to my skin care routine and I honestly can’t switch moisturizers because of it.
Haley✌🏻️ F.
Indianapolis
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is an amazing night cream to seal in all of the other skincare goodness I put on my face. The smell is nice, it’s a thicker consistency so you really feel like you are putting a nice protective barrier on your skin before bed. It’s super hydrating and effective. The only con I have is the PACKAGING! I wish this was in a squeeze tube or packaging similar to the DE pals whipped cream where you press down on the top and just the right amount comes out.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.