BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS
Instant calm in a mask—our relaxing & hydrating face mask infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp won’t leave you high & dry.

WHAT IT DOES
Formulated with non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp, this lush & super nourishing mask instantly hydrates skin to calm & soothe, and helps de-stress the senses with its essential oil blend. So you can look & feel relaxed & refreshed.

WE FORMULATE WITHOUT
Parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde & animal ingredients*

INGREDIENTS
CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL
This nourishing & non-intoxicating ingredient made from cold-pressed Hemp seeds is rich in essential omega-6 & omega-3 acids. Plus, it’s renowned for helping treat skin concerns like dryness & visible irritation.

SENSORY CLAIMS
We asked 105 women to use the product. Here's what they said… after just 1 use:
- 94% said their skin felt comforted
- 92% said their skin looked healthier
- 88% said their skin looked less tense and fatigued
- 95% agreed the scent is de-stressing
*study was 1 week long

How To Use:
Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess.

water\aqua\eau, butylene glycol, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, sucrose*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil**, cymbopogon martini oil**, pogostemon cablin oil**, amyris balsamifera bark oil**, anthemis nobilis flower oil**, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil**, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil**, cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil**, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil**, vetiveria zizanoides root oil**, geraniol, linalool, limonene, citral, farnesol, peg-100 stearate, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, tribehenin, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate, caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, spilanthes acmella flower extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, polygonum cuspidatum root extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, hypnea musciformis (algae) extract, gelidiella acerosa extract, castanea sativa (chestnut) seed extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, squalane, linoleic acid, caffeine, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, lactobacillus ferment, linolenic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, caprylyl glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sodium hyaluronate, isostearic acid, jojoba esters, cetearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, polysorbate 60, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, carbomer, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, potassium hydroxide, hexylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, disodium edta, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, mica, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), iron oxides (ci 77491), iron oxides (ci 77492), iron oxides (ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

Ashley B.
Remsen
When I initially saw this product online I rolled my eyes a bit. I thought based on the ingredients it would be super drying and really counteract the CBD properties. I WAS WRONG! My face feels so soothed after this, my skin is hydrated, and usually after a mask my skin can feel a bit irritated, but this was perfect! I would buy again. If you find it at a Sephora, snag it! They can't seem to keep it in stock here it's so popular.

I have dry skin, redness, and sensitive skin.
Marissa Z.
Milwaukee
Amazing. This mask is a lifesaver. Anytime I see any spot or redness I put this on and it is instantly cleared up. There isn't any CBD in this mask but I still feel incredibly relaxed when using it. You can apply a thick layer and leave it on for 10-15 mins and then rinse it off, or, my favorite way to use it is to apply it ad leave it on over night. It all sinks into the skin, don't let the bright green scare you! This is incredible. The best all around calming mask. I use it at least one a week.
Jade E.
Tampa
I love how hydrating this mask is! I use it when my skin is particularly dry or sensitive. The main downside is the green color. I prefer to wipe it off rather than rinsing, which means it can take a bit of effort to make sure you remove all of the green color. The results are worth the effort!
Lisa M.
Mckee, KY
I loved the smell it was relaxing , I did have an occasional breakout after using but I believe this could be the product purging my pores. However, I did use it as a sleep mask and wiped off the next morning with a warm damp wash cloth.  I would purchase again.
Monica W.
Purchased at: Sephora
For someone with very sensitive skin this product was a life saver!! I love that you can just squeeze out as much as you need. It was very gentle and soothing for my skin. I would recommend this product to everyone especially those with very sensitive skin. It’s amazing!!
Lauren A.
Coto De Caza, CA
I love the way this stuff makes my skin feel the next morning! It leaves it feeling moisturized and calms some of my redness. It has a bit of a strong earthy type of odor, however, I don’t mind it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Joey G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I have never met an Origins mask I didn’t like and this one is no exception! I have used this quite a few times right before bed and it does exactly as it says, it is relaxing, gentle and even smells nice. Would definitely recommend for others to give it a try!
Brenda A.
Puyallup, WA
This mask is AMAZING! Sure, when you first put it on you feel like the sweet sister of the grinch.. but oh how good it feels! It’s super moisturizing and any redness you may have will show its gratitude after letting this soak into the skin. I use this twice a week and apply it shortly before bed. I’ll leave it on for about 20-30 minutes, wipe off the excess, and then massage it into the skin lightly and go to bed. By morning the benefits really reveal themselves! I can’t rave about this product enough! ♥️♥️♥️
Brittney P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask! Smells amazing and is so soothing to the skin. The texture is awesome and it melts into the skin and makes my skin feel so soft! Would definitely recommend!
Kim S.
Overall I very much enjoyed this mask. It does have a rather strong scent, however it was one I found very relaxing making it a more spa like experience. It was easy to apply. The mask is very creamy and spreads onto the face easily.I did find it a bit difficult to remove. I suggest applying a generous amount so it can be tissues off. If you apply too thin of a layer you will be unable to remove it without a wet washcloth which also made a bit of a mess.After my skin looked plumper and felt overall hydrated. I have fairly dry skin and my skin definitely felt moisturized after. I wouldn't say overall it felt any more moisturized than other similar masks, however, my skin definitely had a healthier plump look after use which was a big added benefit.
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Has anyone used this? What is your skin type and how did you feel after your first use?
Nikki B.
Riverside, CA
For those of you who have used this, how do you remove it? It says to “tissue off” but I’m wondering what exactly that means and what the best way is to remove it?
Ashley G.
Manassas, VA
Does anyone know how this compares to the Drink Up Overnight mask? Or if you’ve tried it, what did you think? Origins Hello, Calm™ Relaxing & Hydrating Face Mask With Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
Sammie M.
Can’t decide between this mask and the mega mushroom. I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin, with rosacea. So looking for calming, moisturizing, redness reducing masks. Which should I choose?
Shakira P.
What's a great dewy hydrating face primer?

Sephora