BY ORIGINS

Your skin hasn t a care in the world when stimulating Ginkgo Extract, firming Birch Extract and nourishing Soybean Oil fortify it with everything it needs to face the day in a positive way. Vitamin E stops environmental no-goodniks. And one whiff of the gung-ho Grapefruit aroma gives you a sense of can-do optimism. Best for combination/dry skin. Have A Nice Day Super-Charged Moisture Cream see more...

• I've been told to try this, is it worth the splurge?1 Answers
Origins Have a Nice Day Super-Charged Moisture Cream SPF 15
  • "My skin felt so plump and rejuvenated after using this! Absolutely fantastic when it comes to moisturizing!" in 19 reviews
  • "I bought and used this when I was pregnant and experiencing extreme dryness. Worked great! My dry skin cleared up and my fave felt wonderful!" in 18 reviews
Tami R.
I can’t resist to cover almost my entire body with this moisturizer! It leaves my skin so soft to the touch and the fragrance is not overwhelming at all, exactly how I like it! It gets absorbed very fast, so don’t worry about greasy results or having to wait long periods for the cream to get absorbed.
Sydney P.
Dallas, TX
This is one my go too for everyday use. I like to mix up the products I use and this stuff is one of my faves for after serum, before make up use. Really fresh and moisturizing, without being too oily
Sarah M.
Green Bay
Origins-this company is amazing and I love a lot of their products. This one has such a pleasant scent and it was so effective. I bought this product at sephora and it was a little pricey but certainly worth it. I wouldn't say there is anything negative about the product.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
It makes my skin feel super refreshed. I received it in one of my ipsy bags. I really like it. It's very gently a little bit goes such a long way. I had no expectations when I tried this product but I sure do like it.
Tiana B.
Nice night lotion to start the day with. Went on quite thin which is what I prefer in a morning lotion. Something quite light and airy. I felt this applied nicely and was absorbed quite quickly into the skin which is a Sign that it is a good morning lotion and makes the routine go quicker.
alishia n.
Nickerson, NE
Worked AWESOME! By far my favorite moisturizer. No matter how dry and dull my face is this stuff turns it around almost immediately amd doesnt irritate my skin at all!
Kathy m.
This product is worth the price, I first got it as a free sample at macy's and loved it. Origins products are great, the facial cleanser and mask have really worked well on my face too. My all time favorite product is their foundation which I use faithfully. Using this moisturizer leaves my face feeling soft and fresh. I have used this product since last December during my vacation in Africa and the sunscreen worked great. I would recommend this to others.
Courtney L.
This moisturizer didn't do anything for me that another, cheaper moisturizer could've done. I have EXTREMELY dry skin (think using Aquaphor on my face in the summer) and I have to have a moisturizer that will last the entire day. Would not buy again, will continue looking for products that serve my dry skin.
sydney s.
Murrells Inlet, SC
My skin type is extremely dry, but also very acne-prone and sensitive. I've found a few good products but nothing that has really improved the quality of my skin drastically. I heard a lot of good things about Origins from friends and social media, so I decided to give them a try. This moisturizer intensely hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling super soft and smooth. I've had no breakouts or anything from it which is rare for me. Would definitely recommend and would love to try more products!
Brandy T.
Canal Winchester, OH
I love this moisturizer it is very refreshing and light, and has the added benefit of SPF 16. The brand is true to their philosophy! The product packaging is basic, but what is not there is definitely made up for in the cream. I would recommend it for anyone's skin type.
Carrie N.
Brantford, Ontario
I've been told to try this, is it worth the splurge?