Origins Go GinZing™

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition, high-performance skin care set to enchant and brighten skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skintone- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…The exfoliating Refreshing Scrub Cleanser with natural jojoba and carnuba wax leaves skin squeaky clean, smooth, and bright, while the lightweight Energy-Boosting Moisturizer revs up hydration and radiance. The ultra-refreshing, oil-free Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist lightly hydrates and energizes skin, and the vlinically proven Refreshing Eye Cream instantly invigorates, depuffs, and reduces visible dark circles. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser - 1 oz/ 30 mL GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturizer - 1 oz/ 30 mL GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
High quality product. This not only is affordable, but widely available at most retailers during the holidays. Its also very chock ful of moisture and smells great too!
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love this eye cream! I got a sample of it and I have used it ever since I got it. I use it 2 times a week to keep my eyes looking bright and not at puffy. It's a good price point for what you get and it smells amazing.
Karen M.
Riverside, CA
I used the eye cream that comes in this set and I really like using it in the morning, it gives me a little pick me up and makes my skin feel more awake. I enjoy the squeeze tube as opposed to the little jars. I will purchase this full size when I run out of the deluxe sample.
Saumya S.
Toronto, ON
i love the ginzing line! i have dark circles and dull skin and b y far-the dark circle cream as well as the face wash have given me amazing results. I can go on to say that this eye cream is the best I have ever used and very affordable compared to other high end products.
Aiman M.
Milton, ON
I love the entire Origins Ginseng line! All the products, even the moisturizers, feel so refreshing on the face. I've already gone through one pot of the moisturizer and have purchased my second. The moisturizer and scrub are probably my two favourite items from the line.
Michelly S.
Mary Esther, FL
I bought this kit to try all of the products before bay the normal size, and I'm in love for this line.. they are so refresh and hydrate, I' m addictive for all of then, I really recommend this product. If you are looking for hydration they will not disappoint you!
Amira A.
Coral Springs, FL
These were the first items I've ever used from origins and I don't regret it at all. These are amazing products and are organic and super beneficial to your skin. The ginsing ingredients really help improve and brighten the skin leaving the skin feeling amazing
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I have used the facial cleanser in this collection and I love the way it smells and the exfoliating beads within the product. They are not to harsh on the skin and it almost feels as if it's waking up my skin. I got this product at Ulta and it was easy to find.
Teresa M.
This is by far the BEST skin care kit I've tried. The scent is out of the world beautiful. The products are high quality and do their job. As cliche as it sounds ... the drag orange scent is a mood booster. My skin is super soft and cleansed after I'm done using this. I would highly recommend!
maría f.
I love this kit by origins because I believe it can work in any kind of skin type either oily or dry or combination plus is a great brand and cleanses your face really good and keeps it really pretty I wish I was sent some origins! They're great
Mineru S.
which product is your favorite out of the set? i got this set but haven't tried it out yet