BY ORIGINS #18 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition, high-performance skin care set to enchant and brighten skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Uneven skintone- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…The exfoliating Refreshing Scrub Cleanser with natural jojoba and carnuba wax leaves skin squeaky clean, smooth, and bright, while the lightweight Energy-Boosting Moisturizer revs up hydration and radiance. The ultra-refreshing, oil-free Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist lightly hydrates and energizes skin, and the vlinically proven Refreshing Eye Cream instantly invigorates, depuffs, and reduces visible dark circles. This set contains:- 1 oz/ 30 mL GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser - 1 oz/ 30 mL GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturizer - 1 oz/ 30 mL GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Treatment Lotion Mist - 0.5 oz/ 15 mL GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This whole collection is fabulous! By far my favorite line from origins. The whole set is definitely a decent price especially because you get deluxe samples which is perfect for trying it out. The products last a while, easy to apply as well as smelling delicious. As far as the refreshing spray, It smells soooo unbelievable good, and it's super refreshing so it's nice in the summer when it's warm out. The facial moisturizer is great in the mornings because the smell really wakes you up and makes you feel refreshed. The line also has a bb cream that does hange to your skin tone based on the ph balances of your skin I believe but the only weird thing is if you apply with a brush, it will pick up he tone of the brush and change the foundation color, other then that with the fingers it does become more natural looking.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
I love this set of products! Origins' products are so lightweight on my face while being moisturizing at the same time. The GinZing moisturizer is my favorite as it smells like oranges, and a little bit goes a long way! Perfect for spring and for the hot weather that's one the way. These products will protect and nourish your skin.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Nolensville , TN
Ok... so here's the most honest review you could read on this product. I was so stuck on only using witch hazel and coconut oil for my face products. But I found myself still breaking out during certain days of the month and it was driving me insane. Till I was introduced to this amazing product. I use the scrub every morning! It's so refreshing and my face feels clear of any dead skin. I then use the hydrating moisturizer and the de puff eye cream. Knock on wood, but my face has been feeling and looking amazing. I def recommend this brand and these products. I will be a forever customer. And a happy one at that!
kylie s.
kylie s.
Pacific Plsds, CA
I looooovvvveee this stuff! Best way to refresh your face and your day. Smells fantastic and feels light on the skin. Great moisture and high quality product. Will continue to buy this and recommend it to all my friends. Origins Go GinZing™
Megha M.
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Omg! I'm in love with this range. It makes the skin super glow and gives a healthy radiance . I use the energy boosting moisturizer as a day cream. The consistency isn't thick, you wouldn't expect it to give a lot of moisturization, but it surprised me coz my skin felt soft and hydrated from within. Eye cream helps me depuff the under eye and gives enough moisturization.
The night cream is thicker than the day cream and it helps in evening out the skin tone. All in all super happy . And I love the citrus scent too that this range has. Received sample from influester
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Brooklyn, NY
HOLY GRAIL SKIN CARE for the past few months. I've fallen in love with each and every product from this kit. Each product has suited my skin and didn't cause me to break out. I'm addicted to Origins now! Can't wait re-buy this stuff when I run out.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Bremerton , WA
This set is absolutely amazing! I had revived samples to test out months ago and I loved them so much I decided to go purchase this set. It's smells absolutely amazing, makes your face feel refreshed, and leaves your skin feeling beyond soft. You'll begin seeing improv within the first couple of days. I have combination skin and I would definitely recommend this item to anyone and everyone.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Woodbury, MN
I love love love Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream! Seriously. It de-puffs + brightens at the same time!! Who loves a product that does twice the job? Me!🙋🙋🙋 I first got this cream as a Sephora gift + now it's part of my travel makeup routin #contest.
Ashton G.
Ashton G.
orlando, fl
I use the exfoliating face wash either in the shower and have had great success with it. Not only does the scent of orange wake me up in the morning but it leaves my skin super soft and ready to apply makeup.I would recommend this to anyone who wants a little pick me up in the morning as well as smooth skin.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
LITERALLY amazing! After I take my morning shower I moisturize with my origins GinZing and use the brightening under eye cream. When I tell you nothing has worked for my under eyes, I mean it but this stuff really
Works. My puffy eyes have gone down! I would definitely buy over and over again. Smells amazing too!
Mineru S.
Mineru S.
Berkeley, CA
which product is your favorite out of the set? i got this set but haven't tried it out yet