BY ORIGINS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Buy on ULTA
  • "This is actually my favorite skin care company. Although is a little bit pricey I like It and I do think it's worth it. Their products smell fantastic and they're so hydrating and good to my skin. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
  • "The smelllll!!! It's amazingly yummy. I love the refreshed feeling you have and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Live it for the summer!" in 3 reviews
Makeup.Reviews
I am disappointed in the quality of both products. This body wash dries out my skin. It uses cheap surfactants and lathers poorly. The scent smells like a blend of grapefruit and orange peel. It has a bitter, sour scent that I do not like.
Denisse P.
Santo domingo
I love bubbles longs bath. My skim is in love with these origin products.  It feels soo soft on my skin and cleans very weel. I will bougth it again
Cat G.
It's been an amazing experience to use this product, the only problem was the texture which I didn't like as much as it was quite sticky.
Georgia J.
Auckland, NZ
i loved, loved, loved the smell of this and it left my skin feeling so soft and renewed, it makes my whole bathroom smell amazing.
Katherine G.
Doral, FL
It has the most exquisite fragrance in addition leave the skin with a natural and beautiful glow.

I really like the consistency.
Batool M.
It's a really nice body wash. Lathers just enough and makes your skin feel soft and beautiful. Really nice for bubble bath too
Camille D.
Mirabel
I really love this product. It smells really good. I feel really great when I used that product on my body! I'll buy it again!!
Lucia Yulissa P.
Miami 8400 NW 25th #100 BM cargo
I like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much i like to much
Sanoobar P.
Leyton, Leyton
This body wash smells amazing, really refreshing and kind to skin. Perfect for dark dreary days as a pick me up!
Šâ Ř.
Wonderful smell , i have a great shower when i use it i recommend this product, very nice and simple to use.
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?

back