BY ORIGINS

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Jovelyn S.
Modesto , CA
The scent of this just relaxes me! I just used this during pamper night and I love the feeling it gives on my skin!
Monica R.
Lake Worth
Not a huge fan of this. Scent was it what I was expecting. Skin didn't feel different after using entire product.
Anna A.
This is a great gift item that anyone will love. The aroma is amazing and you don't feel a residue after bathing.
Nour A.
westchester
I like it , its an amaizing product. And all the products from this brand are ammaizing . Highly recommend
Misel S.
Orlando , FL
Me encanta todo lo de esta marca! Todo es muy perfecto y único! Siempre compro en Disney spring Orlando
monica S.
Love this product. Smells amazing and leaves amazing results. Love the entire brand of origins products
Anshulika C.
Total love! I'm a very lazy person when it comes to the morning shower. I make every best possible excuse to escape it until noon! I love this body wash for its refreshing sweet, citrus-y scent to actually force me out of my inertia and jump to the shower, second thing in the morning! Also I have dry skin and like the fact it doesn't dehydrate it any further. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft and smooth. While I find the price on the higher side but given the lovely fragrance and impressive ingredients, it comes out be fine! Best body wash for spring/summer.
Dawn 🇨.
Markham, ON
Smells AMAZING. Doesn't dry out my eczema prone skin. Even the few existing patches that I have are not irritated - like I said, AMAZING. First time using it but would definitely use again :) I feel clean and smell great after my showers! As a fan of suuuuper foamy washes though, I do wish this would foam up a bit better without me having to use 5x more product than I'd want to
Princess S.
Hull
It is great on the skin and it leaves a great result after a few weeks! It's is very effective and very useful for me.It is very nice on the face and it makes ur face very smooth  and soft and it feels great! It is worth trying and the improvements is very good and shocking! It has a great scent too! The packaging is very pretty and nice and I highly recommend it
Gareth W.
Lancaster
Thinking about how expensive this product is compared to standard body wash- I was a skeptic. However I am in love with this product. The aroma is amazing, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and it foams up beautifully. For the price point, I have it 4 stars, but will deffinately purchase it again.
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?