BY ORIGINS

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Buy on Nordstrom*
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This body wash is great because it takes the dead skin off, doesn't leave me feeling gross with residue and makes my body's natural glow GLOW haha it smells great without being too much and it's reasonably priced
Jacqueline B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I adore this product!! Origins Grapefruit Wash energizes my senses and wakes up my skin. It later so beautifully and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean.
Ary M.
This product is fantastic, you have to use it. The smell is fabulous and the softness that leaves the skin is impractical from my opinion and my experience.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
This product smells sooooo good and has so many many great qualities, it's hydrating and moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling super clean and refreshed!
Kari A.
Sinking Spg, PA
The smell of this body wash first thing in the morning is perfect as a wake up call. Not only that but my skin felt so clean and hydrated after every use.
Alicia w.
Louisville, KY
I didn't like it because it was too harsh on my skin. I thought it would be so much better. It was my first time using it and was very disappointed.
Natasha R.
Woodside, NY
The smelllll!!! It's amazingly yummy. I love the refreshed feeling you have and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Live it for the summer!
Danielle W.
This stuff is sooooo good and smells amazing! It's definitely been one of my go to body washes. I've even gotten my sisters hooked on this too!
Tabitha G.
Bloomington, IL
Smells fantastic. Very uplifting, helps wake me up as well. Has a nice, rich lather. Doesn't dry my skin out, or make me break out either.
Lisa J.
New Orleans, LA
I hoped this would be as amazing as the ginger, but the smell isnt nearly as good. Not very "grapefruity" in a fresh way. Get the ginger.
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?