BY ORIGINS

When a bad day leaves you thinking enough is enough, let lively Grapefruit create a sense of optimism and contentment. Creamy cleansers surround skin in a feel-good foam and fill your tub with skin-softening bubbles. Laugh and let go. As a body wash, pour a small amount into palms or washcloth. Work up lather. Massage over body. Rinse. As a bubble bath, pour under warm running water to create bubbles. Sink in and enjoy.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Ppg-5-Ceteth-20 , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Polysorbate 20 , Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil*, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Menthol, Ethyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Lauramidopropyl Betaine , Butylene Glycol , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Chloride , Sodium Bicarbonate , Citric Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Disodium Edta , Edta , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone * Essential Oil <ILNILN41458>

Origins Gloomaway™ Grapefruit Body Wash And Bubble Bath
  • "This is actually my favorite skin care company. Although is a little bit pricey I like It and I do think it's worth it. Their products smell fantastic and they're so hydrating and good to my skin. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
  • "The smelllll!!! It's amazingly yummy. I love the refreshed feeling you have and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Live it for the summer!" in 3 reviews
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I use this bubble bath every time I run a bath. Typically I take baths at least once every other week, to calm my anxiety, and I mix this with some essential oils. I light some candles, turn on some Netflix on my iPad and I just let the calming scent of grapefruit relax my exhausted nerves.
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
They got the name so right on this one. Gloomaway indeed! I love using this body wash / bubble bath when I'm feeling down or tired. The grapefruit scent wakes me right up and leaves me ready to take on anything! Which makes it good for pretty much any time. Plus, it's Origins, so it always leaves my skin feeling amazing when I'm done.
Michaela A.
Weedsport, NY
Orgins has great products to begin with, but the Gloomaway Grapefruit Body Wash and Bubble Bath makes me feel clean and ready for the day! The grapefruit brightens and wakes me for my day. I feel cleaner with this product than others and would choose this over anything else!
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This body wash is great because it takes the dead skin off, doesn't leave me feeling gross with residue and makes my body's natural glow GLOW haha it smells great without being too much and it's reasonably priced
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell of this body wash! I have never used it for a bath, but as far as a body wash goes it's really great. It lathers up nicely and is soothing to my skin. It smells fabulous and leaves me smelling fresh for hours. I will definitely purchase again.
Lakshmi K.
Camarillo, CA
I received this product from influenster to test.
Another amazing Origins product, it smells really good and its very nice on the skin. I never worry when using origins products. I highly recommend this brand and this body wash to everyone.
Maya M.
Los Altos, CA
This product makes my skin feel amazingly soft every time I use it. I don't use it too often because I don't want to dry my skin out but every time I do I can't stop feeling my skin😂 I'll definitely be buying this product again
Abigail S.
Randall, IA
The smell alone is enough of a reason to buy this product! Oh... and it also makes your skin feel amazing. It is a bit pricey but to know I am putting organic ingredients onto my body is totally worth it. I love this stuff.
Emily R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this body wash!!! It's he talks and leaves the skin feeling so fresh! I definitely think you get what you pay for as it's a bit pricy for a body wash but 100% worth every penny! I would definitely recommend if your in the market for a great body wash!
Ashlin W.
Wichita Falls , TX
Loved the way it made my skin feel clean and fresh but after using a few days it started drying my face out! Other than that issue it is a great product. Loved the way it was bottled and packaged as well.
Influence K.
If used as bubble bath, how many applications in one tube?

back